- 2 hrs ago Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- 5 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Hands-On Video Reveals Design In Full Glory
- 6 hrs ago Xiaomi Diwali With Mi Sale Slated For September 28 Promises Price Slash, Discounts
- 6 hrs ago Nebula Launches Mars II Smart Portable Projector In India for Rs. 51,999
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Lifestyle 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
5 Reasons Why Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Could Be Extended Until March 2017
Reliance Jio might extend the Welcome Offer until March 2017. Here are 5 potential reasons why it could be extended.
Many people have subscribed to the Reliance Jio service in the past few months and the service provider has bagged almost 16 million users in just one month of starting its operations.
People are lured by the Reliance Jio service as no one wants to miss the goodies that the Welcome Offer gives away to the users such as free and unlimited calls, high-speed 4G internet, unlimited and free SMS and many other content services.
Initially, Reliance Jio launched the Welcome Offer with December 31, 2016 as the expiry date. However, there are reports that this offer that bundles the above-mentioned benefits will be extended until March 2017.
Many of you might wonder why Reliance Jio should extend the free and unlimited data and calls offer for another 90 days. Also, some are already obsessed with questions such as why Reliance Jio is providing the Welcome Offer for free and what is its business model. To make it clear, we have come up with five reasons why the Welcome Offer might be extended until March 2017.
To increase the number of Jio to Jio calls
Unfortunately, there is an issue in making calls using the Jio numbers. The reason is that the other telecom operators are not providing the necessary infrastructure to support calls from Jio numbers to their network. Eventually, Reliance is planing to increase its user base to increase the number of Jio to Jio calls. If it extends the Welcome Offer, then it can increase the number of Jio users that will increase the number of calls made within the Jio network.
Jio wants to rectify the call issue
Even since the Reliance Jio started, users started experiencing calling issues. As mentioned above, it is due to the competitors and Jio might want to make it possible for its users to enjoy the free and unlimited voice calls facility by extending its offer for another 90 days. This is give a sense of satisfaction to the users.
Also Read: Why Calls from Reliance Jio Numbers Say all lines in this route are busy
Reliance Jio aims to add 100 million users
The service provider aims to add 100 million users to its network in a few months. As we have already mentioned, Jio created a record by adding 16 million users to its network in just one month. It actually plans to add 100 million users to its network in the coming months and right now it has around 25 million users. It isn't a simple task to add 100 million users and it needs more time to offer the benefits to the users. Apparently, extending the Welcome Offer until March next year can be of great help to the service provider.
No TRAI conflicts
The Reliance Jio Welcome Offer and free SIM cards were opposed by the competitors in the country, but TRAI raised no objection until now for the free offers that Jio is offering to its users. This could be another reason for Jio to extend the freebies until March 2017.
Let users experience high speed data
During the Preview Offer, Reliance Jio 4G speed was too high and users were able to enjoy up to 30 Mbps speed. However, after the commercial launch in September, there has been a reduction in the speed. Many users have started complaining about the issues in connectivity and slow speed. Reliance Jio might want to extend the Welcome Offer and offer free and unlimited high speed 4G connectivity to the users until March 2017.