- 10 min ago Tata Sky's New Service Will Let You Stream Over 400 Live Channels
- 2 hrs ago Vivo V1916A Clears 3C Certification- Expected To Come With 5G Support, 44W Fast Charger
- 2 hrs ago Crossloop Launches Designer PRO Series Earphones For Rs. 1,999 In India
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Vs Other Popup Camera Smartphones In India
- Sports PKL 2019: Puneri Paltan appoint Surjeet Singh as skipper
- Movies Sudeep Refused To Get Paid For Pailwaan; Director Krishna Reveals The Actual Reason
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: What ICJ ruled in India’s favour and what it did not
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Might be Extended Until March 2017 According to a New Rumor
With the overwhelming response and quickly growing user base, Reliance Jio Infocomm (RJIL) is now considering to extend the welcome offer until March 2017 due to insufficient support from rivals.
Reliance Jio is all over the Indian telecom sector. It took the entire country by shook when it first revealed the tariff plans. It is worth noticing that the newly launched service hasn't got much support from other telecom networks, till date.
Usually, Bharti Airtel, BSNL, etc said that will provide interconnects to the new entrant, but some days ago, Airtel claimed that Reliance Jio is not interested in collaborating. Recently, TRAI imposed a heavy fine of whopping 3,050 crores on Airtel and Vodafone India for not providing interconnects to Reliance Jio.
Earlier today, a new rumor popped out that the Reliance Jio's welcome offer will be extended till March 2017. Here are the possible reasons why the offer will be extended until March 2017.
Lack of Support from Rivals
The major problem with the Reliance Jio is that other telecom services aren't providing much support and as a result, there is nearly 10 crore call drops daily, which is underwhelming. A recent report claimed that the call drops on Airtel dropped from 75 percent to 57 percent.
Weak Customer Support
To match with its rivals, Reliance Jio must develop a better customer support to respond and escalate the issues quickly. As of now, the customer support doesn't even respond to the emails or Twitter messages.
Need to Interconnect With Others
As said earlier, Bharti Airtel, earlier blamed Reliance Jio for nearly 2 crore call drops due to interconnection issues. Having said that, the telecom major also claimed that the Jio is responsible for this, but not Airtel.
To Increase Number Base
At the time of its launch, Mukesh Ambani quoted that they are looking for 100 million users by the end of this year. And, the new entrant already has over 16 million of users in just a month, which is an insane achievement.
If the company won't achieve their estimated target by the end of this year, then they will look at the offer expansion until sometime next year.
Lack in Real-life Operation
The Jio 4G service is good in terms of network quality, but the company's way of operation need to change. Some Reliance Digital stores say that they don't have SIM cards.
What, Seriously? This is making several users fuming over the internet. All said and done, Mukesh Ambani's words a the AGM were just words and they don't reflect in real life.
All these reasons suggest that the service will likely be extended to early 2017 as well, which might be applicable for the welcome offer as well.