TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Those who belong to the Nokia days would also remember Kodak! The company which was well known for its cameras and camera films is back in action. Kodak has ventured into the LED TV segment in India, which recently also saw entering LeEco and Micromax.
The company has partnered with Super Plastronics Pvt. Ltd. (SPPL), a Noida based manufacturer of TVs and electronics, to introduce its series of Kodak HD LED TVs in India at a competitive price point. Series starts with an attractive retail price of Rs 13,500. The initial product line up comprises of five HD LED TVs, varying over a range of 32-inch, 40-inch and 50-inch models.
All TVs has wide viewing angles, with intelligent features such as 'Progressive scan', and 'YPrPb resolution'. The company claims that the response time on its TVs is less than 8 ms.
In terms of connectivity, the 3 new models of Kodak Smart HD LED TVs will offer internet connectivity and Wi-Fi capability. Also, the Kodak TVs support HDMI, USB and VGA ports as well as others. The Smart versions have WiFi and are supported by ARM Cortex A7. These TVs run Android 4.4 version.
Kodak will launch its new products on all leading online ecommerce platforms starting with Shop Clues, Flipkart and Amazon. Shopclues will be launching the 32-inch series exclusively on its site. The product sales will begin starting August 15, 2016.