- Movies PM Narendra Modi Movie Review: The Bland Storytelling Will Make You Chant 'No More' To The Film!
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
LG flaunts The Landmark Signage display made out of 70 OLED panels
The Landmark Signage introduced in Ambiance Mall is a display capable of showcasing 4K videos along with augmented reality experiences to viewers.
LG Electronics India has introduced an innovative signage in India. LG has clubbed 70 custom made curved OLED panels to create the Landmark Signage display at Ambiance Mall, Gurgaon.
The Signage not only displays 4K content but is also capable of creating Augmented Reality experiences. The Signage is gigantic in size and weighs a whopping 4.8 tons. The structure has been suspended after punching 6 rigging points into the pillars at the Ambiance Mall building.
The OLED panels that were used in creating the signage are flexible in design and can be customized into different shapes and sizes.
Mr. Kim Ki Wan, Managing Director, LG Electronics India who was present at the event said, "We are extremely overwhelmed to announce the launch of India's First Landmark Signage which is custom made with flexible 70 curved LG OLED panels."
He emphasized on the flexibility of OLED panels that went in to creating the signage, "LG OLED Panels offer a lot of design flexibility and can, therefore, be customized into different shapes and sizes. We are confident that this innovative display technology using flexible 70 curved LG OLED panels put together, will be a magnificent viewing experience for consumers. With this step, we have opened a plethora of marketing possibilities using LG's display technology."
An investment of Rs. 20 crores was put in to create the Signage and the display is conceptualized and executed by HS Ad India.
LG is flaunting its latest innovations right after the launch Sony's OLED TVs in India. Sony Bravia A1 series OLED TVs introduced recently in India have speakers on board the screen making the manufacturer the only one among competitors to come up with the innovation.