TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Vu TV with 42-inch full-HD Edge LED Launched at a Price of Rs 32,000
Television manufacturer, Vu has recently launched a 42-inch full-HD Edge LED TV in the Indian market. This TV is exclusively available on the e-retail store Flipkart.
Moving on to the specifications of the TV, it sports a 42-inch display, with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixel screen. This television also features a Achromatic technology along with Color optimiser for color reproduction, sharpness.
Coming in slim frame and narrow bezel, it also has improved speakers, which can be heard up to 20 feet. Moreover, this TV comes with moisture and dust-resistant components, which protects further damage. Other features includes pixel-mapping, interpolation technology to boost text in video and motion, respectively.
This Vu TV carries a price tag of Rs. 32,000, and the availability of the TV on Flipkart listing is limited, where Mumbai and Delhi are exclueded.
Devita Saraf, CEO of Vu Technologies, said, "This TV magnifies the visual experience of entertainment while introducing many industry firsts in India. It comes with the A+ grade rating which only 15% of TVs in the world have passed. We take pride in launching the Vu 42'' Full HD Edge LED TV in the country, heralding the new era of upgraded technology in televisions."