- 37 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- News Agitating doctors open for talks with WB CM Mamata, but will decide venue later
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Vuzix Beguns Shipping The First Production Of iWear Video Headphones to the Developer Community
Vuzix has announced that it has begun shipping their first production iWear Video Headphones to the developer community. The Vuzix iWear Video Headphones are the ultimate mobile video entertainment and gaming system, compatible with any device supporting HDMI output.
Vuzix has worked with more than one hundred developers to-date that have begun porting and developing titles to leverage the advanced technology of the Vuzix iWear. Shipments to pre-order customers are expected to commence within the next month.
The Vuzix iWear Video Headphones are the ultimate mobile video entertainment and gaming system, compatible with any device supporting HDMI output. With integrated motion tracking, OSVR, Unity 3D, and unreal gaming engine support, the company is able to offer a growing list of games and VR title support.
The iWear features dual HD Displays and revolutionary nano-optics that provide the equivalent experience of a 125"home television from 10 feet and allow the wearer to play games, interact with apps, watch 2D, 3D and 360°VR movies and even fly drones. iWear is completely portable and battery-driven so that the user can enjoy it at home or on-the-go.
"As Vuzix begins to prepare for full production rollout of its iWear Video Headphones, we are excited to report that we have moved beyond prototypes to production versions and have begun shipping to the growing and valued list of committed iWear developers, with leading and prestigious companies including Jaunt 360, OSVR, Unity, Sensics and many more," said Paul Travers, President and Chief Executive Officer of Vuzix.
"A pioneer in virtual reality and augmented reality technology, Vuzix holds numerous patents and awards. The company continues to innovate and ship new solutions for both consumer and enterprise markets," said Wanda Meloni, a market analyst at M2 Advisory Group.
"The Vuzix iWear Video Headphones are an impressive product for both media enjoyment and gaming. Sensics is working with Vuzix to seamlessly integrate the iWear with the OSVR software platform. This delivers the full spectrum of OSVR-compatible applications to users, and also developers to use a comprehensive open-source development platform to deliver compelling applications on multiple operating systems using a wide range of VR peripherals," commented Yuval Boger, Chief Executive Officer, Sensics.