- 48 min ago Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- 1 hr ago Countries Where You Can't Carry Or Fly Your Drones — Beaware
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M40 Open Sale Amazon – Punch-Hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras For Rs. 19,990
- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi CC9 Live Photo And Expected Price Leak Online Ahead Of Launch
- News Better late than never says Mehbooba on Hurriyat’s willingness to talk
- Movies When Pawan Kalyan Surrendered His Revolver Amidst This Heartbreaking Controversy
- Finance GST Council To Consider Reducing Tax On Electric Vehicles
- Sports Ex-shooters disappointed over sport being dropped from Commonwealth Games
- Lifestyle Memory Loss: Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Automobiles New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
10 Simple Tips To Set Up Your New Apple iPhone 6s / 6s Plus
With the launch of Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, many are planning to switch for Android powered smartphone to the latest iPhone. But many face issues while setting up their new iPhone correctly. Well many are concerned especially when it comes to transfer all the data without losing them.
It isn't really a challenging task to switch from Android to iPhone. We managed to create a handy guide that will help you out in setting up your new iPhone in the right way. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
Apple has introduced a new Android app called 'Move to iOS'. The app wirelessly transfer all the data including contacts, messages, camera photos and videos, web bookmarks, mail accounts, calendars and wallpaper from Android device to the new iPhone. Download the app on Google Play Store.
Turn on your new iPhone and you will see "Hello" in many languages. Slide from right anywhere on the screen to start setup. If you want to know the IMEI/MEID and ICID, then tap on information icon at the lower right corner of the screen.
Choose your language, then tap your country or region. This will affects how information will look on your devices including date, time, contacts and more.
On the next screen, tap on Wi-Fi network or cellular service to connect and enable Location Services. The Location Services helps with apps like Maps and Find My Friends.
You can set up Touch ID. With this feature you can use your fingerprint to unlock your device and make purchases. Next, set a six-digit passcode to help protect your data. You'll need a passcode to use features like Touch ID and Apple Pay.
Now its time to restore your app and data from your old device. Tap Restore from iCloud Backup, Restore from iTunes Backup, Set up as New, or Move Data from Android.
Enter your Apple ID and password. To skip this step, or if you don't have an Apple ID, tap Don't have an Apple ID or forgot it. If you use more than one ID, tap Use different Apple IDs for iCloud and iTunes. Next, if you have signed in with your Apple ID and created a passcode, you might be asked to set up iCloud Drive, Apple Pay, and iCloud Keychain.
Set up the Apple's innovative voice assistance, Siri. You'll be asked to speak some phrases so that Siri can get to know your voice.
Next, if you have an iPhone 6 or later, choose between two display resolutions: Standard shows more on your screen, while Zoomed uses larger text and controls. Then tap Next to continue.
Tap on Get Started to begin using your device. Make a safe copy of your data by backing up, and learn about more features in the user guide for your iPhone.