- What makes LeEco’s pioneering CDLA technology superior
- Beyond Chrome, Opera: 5 Offbeat Internet Browsers for Windows 10
- Lease an iPhone in India at as low as Rs 999: All You need to Know!
- 8 Cool Things to Know About Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro!
- This 24K Gold plated re-modelled Nintendo Gaming Console would remind you of your childhood!
- 7 Reasons why this hair-thin HP Spectre 13 will give the MacBook Pro a run for its Money!
If you have an iPhone or an Android running smartphone, then your device is tracking every single that you make. It tracks location by location, including the exact times you were there.
Apple says that it uses your information to provide personalized services and that it is kept only on your device and will not be sent to Apple without user consent. While, Android smartphone tracking data is sent straight to Google.
Well, location tracking is actually has lots of useful things, but Google and Apple collect all the data anonymously.
You can also turn off the location tracking on your smartphone. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
Navigate device Setting and select Privacy
Now select Location Service
Scroll down to select System Services
Select the Frequent Location
Slide to turn off Frequent Location
Navigate to device Settings
Select Google Location History
Delete all Location History
Uncheck the On button so it changes to off.