- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched; Affordable Samsung Flagship To Tackle The Competition?
- 4 hrs ago Vodafone-Idea Requires Additional Investment To Match Reliance Jio's Postpaid Plans
- 4 hrs ago How To Watch Content From Disney+ Hotstar On Smart TVs
- 4 hrs ago Nokia 3.4, Nokia 2.4 Get Listed On Official Site; Suggests Imminent India Launch
- News Supreme Court asks Centre to clarify on air tickets refund
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Falguni And Shane Peacock’s Outfits Are Exquisite But The Movie Has A Few Loopholes
- Sports IPL 2020: Was prepared to do anything to come and play in UAE, says Delhi Capitals' Alex Carey
- Movies Kangana Ranaut: Bollywood Mafias Are Regretting Their Cruelty, Sadism & Silence
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- Finance Gold May Hit Another Record High By Year End, Says Citi
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
BSNL Offering 4G SIM For Free; Here's How To Upgrade 3G SIM Into 4G
BSNL has recently announced that it is converting its 2G/3G SIMs into 4G so that it can offer a fast network to its users. The operator is five years late in terms of providing a 4G network in the country, and now when Reliance Jio has become the leader of the sector, it will be very difficult for the former to get the users.
However, it will be interesting to see how BSNL will attract users at this point as both Airtel and Vodafone-Idea are losing customers due to brutal price war and debt. This also means that the state-run telecom operator BSNL has to launch its services with attractive plans and services if it wants to compete with Reliance Jio.
How To Upgrade BSNL 3G SIM Into 4G SIM
In fact, the operator has already come up with a new offer for those who want to upgrade their 3G SIM into 4G SIM for free. Notably, this offer is valid for only 90 days, and it will be available in all circles. To avail, this offer user first needs to spend Rs. 100 for recharging, and then you'll get a 4G SIM card for free. This means that you'll only get a SIM, after paying Rs. 100 for the recharge.
How To Activate 4G SIM
Step 1: First, you need to send a message from your BSNL number.
Step 2: You have to write RE4G in the message, and send it to 53734.
Step 3: After that, you will receive the message from the operator, and you have to reply to it with a 'RE4G YES'.
Step 4: Then, you will receive another message from the company. After that, you have to wait for the network signal to disappear from the old SIM.
Step 5: Then, you'll get a signal on the new 4G SIM, and you can use the number.
The company has recently launched two 4G plans, where it is offering 10GB data per day. The plans are priced at Rs. 96, and Rs. 236, respectively. These plans are not providing unlimited calling and message.