- 8 min ago Samsung To Launch Galaxy Tab S7 FE, Tab A7 Lite on June 18: Specifications & Expected Price
- 33 min ago Reliance Jio Testing 5G Networks In Mumbai; Plans To Conduct Trials In More Circles
- 44 min ago Zebronics ZEB-FIT4220CH Smartwatch With Caller Feature Announced; Price, Features
- 59 min ago Samsung LPDDR5 uMCP Announced: An Integrated Mobile Storage Solution
- Sports WTC Final: Southampton is boiling hot, expecting both Ashwin and Jadeja to play, says Gavaskar
- News In veiled reference to Pak, Rajnath Singh calls for strong action against those supporting terrorism
- Finance Now You Can Get A Driving License Without RTO, Here’s How
- Movies Tamannaah Bhatia To Host MasterChef Telugu!
- Travel Top 5 Indian Destinations To Travel With Friends In June
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq India Launch On June 28: Bookings, Delivery Timeline & Other Details
- Education CBSE, AICTE Jointly Launch ‘Innovation Ambassador Program’ To Strengthen Teachers’ Mentoring Skills
- Lifestyle Ray Promotions: Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor Inspires Street-Style Fashion With His Colourful Patchwork Jacket
Here are 10 Gmail extensions that bring out the full potential of your mailbox!
Google revolutionized email clients when they introduced Gmail. And the service has seen many new features added, including the use of third-party extensions. These Gmail extensions give the email client to do more than is usually possible.
Here are 10 Gmail extensions that can take your mailbox to the next level of functionality.
This app helps you get all your mail sorted into custom categories as per your own requirement. Labeling different emails based on their priority, Sortd helps to organize your busy schedule and work with ease.
Among the tons of emails that we get every day, it often leaves us wondering whether some of the emails we opened are tracking us or not. With Ugly Email, the extension searches your mailbox for any that are tracking your usage. Any suspicious email that is flagged will be marked with an eye icon.
With FullContact, you can see all the details of the contacts who regularly send you emails. You can access his contact details, see his Facebook and Twitter posts as well. The extension also allows setting up meetings with the person, according to their availability.
Mixmax is an extension that every Gmail user needs. It helps corporates who use Gmail at work to schedule when emails have to be sent, to schedule meetings with multiple contacts from one mail. The best feature would be that it also lets you know who has read your mail.
If you're an iPhone user, this app can really be useful. With the amount of time that we spend on WhatsApp, the developers of Mailburn helped to turn the mailbox into an interface that resembles an IM. Every mail appears as a chat with a simple interface, and you even see read receipts.
MailTrack.io is an extension that gives real-time notifications of who reads your message. Even if the mail is sent to multiple members, you can see who has read it.
Sending quick emails without leaving any trace is becoming a trend among messaging apps. The same feature can now be made available too in Gmail. Wih Snapmail, you can send emails to your friends that will self-destruct in 60 seconds.
Boomerang helps you address emails that need to be actioned upon in the future. Once an email is read, depending on your requirement you can resend it to you inbox on a set date and time.
WiseStamp is a really cool extension helps to create custom signatures that resemble a digital business card. You can link your social media profiles right into it with ease.
The cloud storage app can also be used in Gmail apart from Google Drive. If you need to send attachments from the service, adding this extension will enable you to attach files just like you do from Drive.