- Samsung resumes Android Oreo update for Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- Samsung stops Oreo update for the international Galaxy S7
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S7 bursts into flames leaving blisters on user's hands
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge Independence Day sale includes up to Rs. 20,000 discount
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Verizon users receive update that fixes Gear 360 issue
- Galaxy S7 is the most used Samsung phone: Report
The Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge are Samsung's biggest flagship smartphones of 2016, offering features which users have missed in last year's device such as microSD card and water-resistance among others.
We have been using the device for quite some time and also been looking in forums, and generally digging around to uncover the most commonly reported Galaxy S7 problems. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
There are chances in many new smartphone, which face issue with connecting to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. For Wi-Fi connectivity issue, Go to Settings - Power saving and ensure that this option is turned off. And for the Bluetooth, check the users guide that comes with the device in the box, and reset your connections. Later, delete all the prior pairings and try setting them up again.
A few people have been complaining about the S7 camera app, and will get "Warning, Camera failed". Well, a simple restart can temporarily fix the problem.
We have seen a few reports of people complaining that the Galaxy S7 is bit slow when it comes to waking up. A simple solution, try restarting your phone.
Some users have encountered a bug where the power and volume buttons seems to stop working. Here is the solution, event though they don't seem to be working, try holding Power and Volume down together for several seconds and your S7 should restart.
We have been using the device for a quite some time, and we found that the S7 has better battery life than the S6. However, some S7 owners have issued faster battery drain. Here is the solution for that, reduce screen brightness, turn off All on Display, and reduce background data usage.