- Samsung resumes Android Oreo update for Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- Samsung stops Oreo update for the international Galaxy S7
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S7 bursts into flames leaving blisters on user's hands
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge Independence Day sale includes up to Rs. 20,000 discount
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Verizon users receive update that fixes Gear 360 issue
- Galaxy S7 is the most used Samsung phone: Report
Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with lots of features, that a common user might not be aware of. Well the company's phablet - the Galaxy Note 5 brought upon a nice small feature - the ability to capture scrolling screenshot.
The scrolling screenshot enables users to capture a sequence of windows in a single file. Now the latest flagship smartphone the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge features the same ability to take scrolling screenshot. Have a look at the slider below to know how to take scrolling screenshot.
First, take a normal screenshot by pressing the Power and the Home button simultaneously.
After taking the screenshot, you will see three new buttons pop up near the bottom of the screen.
Tap on "Capture more" which will automatically scroll down to add a new area to the existing screenshot.
Press the Capture more again to capture more.
Here is the resulting of scrolling screenshot.