- How to check which apps access your Gmail and remove them
- 7 Facebook Search tips to find what you want
- YouTube, Whatsapp, and Facebook will be available on JioPhone
- Facebook and Instagram might soon receive 'Do Not Disturb' feature
- Facebook will allow users to view all ad campaigns being run by any page or business
- Social Media Day: Best smartphones Under Rs 5,000 for Facebook, WhatsApp, Google Plus and more
Facebook has recently updated its Messenger app with a little surprise. The new update brings a little surprise for anyone who needs to kill some time while waiting for replies - a secret basketball mini game.
It isn't the most complicated game, you just flick the ball toward the hoop to get a point, and try to beat your high score. Here is how to play the basketball minigame on your Messenger app, have a look at the slider below.
To play the mini basketball game, make sure your app is updated.
Send basketball emoji to somebody and then tap it to bring up the full little basketball game.
Just flick the ball toward the hoop to get a point, try to beat your high score.
Don't worry about the speed of your flick, as the ball automatically moves to a certain height, so you only need to focus on directions.