- 1 hr ago Motorola Moto Edge 40 Pro Renders Leak: 6.67-Inch Curved OLED Display, SD8 Gen2 SoC Expected
- 1 hr ago OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite vs Realme 9 Pro: Battle Of the Doppelgangers
- 3 hrs ago Vivo V27 Expected to Launch in India February: Report
- 3 hrs ago Nothing Phone (2) To Make US Debut In 2023; Carl Pei Confirms
- Automobiles Tata Blocked Porsche From Using The Safari Name - Here's Why We Got The 911 Dakar
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: THIS Evicted Contestant To Feature In Sajid Khan’s Next Film? Here’s What We Know
- Sports Allan Border Medal: List of All Winners, Interesting Facts and Details
- Lifestyle Ashtakam: An Ancient Indian Poetry Form That Captivates You With Rhyme And Rhythm
- Finance Midcap Stock From Chemicals Sector Declared Dividend Of Rs 2.50, Check Record Date
- News In treat for skygazers, a rare green comet to make closest pass by Earth tomorrow
- Education SMIT Admission 2023: Registration Started; Check Details Here
- Travel Delhi-Mumbai Expressway: An Engineering Marvel
FOLLOW These Steps to Get Your Money Back on Google Play Store Purchases
Oftentimes we purchase a new app only by seeing the positive reviews by others, but that might not be as promising for you, and would want to refund the app. This can be a little tough for the purchaser as they might not be able to directly contact Google.
SEE ALSO: 5 Signs to Spot A Fake Facebook Profile
However, the good news is that Google does have a refund policy built into the Play Store, to make a hassle-free refund process.
Here's how to get a refund on apps you purchased from the play store.
Contact the App or Game Developer Requesting for a Refund
The purchaser can write to the developers expressing their discontent with the app or game that they had requested for but now wants to refund it back.
However, this process isn't usually a success, and the refund completely depends on their discretion.
The contact details of the developer will be available below the app description on the play store, you can take it from them and try convincing them to refund your money.
Get an Easy Refund Within The First Two Hours
Before even purchasing any app from the play store, one should first know the return policy. Google has an easy refund policy with the first two hours of the purchase an app. Hence, within two hours after buying an app, the purchaser can get the complete refund.
To do so, open the play store on an Android device, tap the menu button>My account>my Orders>Locate the app to be refunded>If its less than two hours there will appear a 'Refund' option>Click on it. Google will automatically refund the money, and un install the app from the smartphone.
Contact Google For Help
In any refund request, the developer doesn't have the final say, its in Google Play's customer service's hand. So, you need to put in a good and valid reason for refund, and then Google will decide, whether they want to process your refund request or not.
Click Here for New Android Smartphones Best Online Deals
How to Reguest Google
To request Google, visit the Google Play help website>Click on Contact Us option>Tap on Android apps and games>Request a refund. Now the user will be able to contact Google for a refund via phone, SMS, or email.
How Long Does it Take for Play Store to Refund Money
For credit cards or PayPal, Google claims that the refund policy takes nearly 3-5 business days, whereas, for Google Play balance or Google Wallet balance, its takes just a day for your money to be refunded to your account.