TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Google Maps is one of the most used features Maps services on Android and iOS smartphones. It looks like some of the Honor and Huawei phones have an issue with the Google Maps and here is how to rejuvenate the Google Maps on selected Honor or Huawei smartphones.
THere is no exact reason behind this issue. However, a random set of people are being affected by this issue, which is affecting them when they try to hire a cab or going out. Affected Huawei or Honor smartphones shows an error message stating Google Play services are updating.
Huawei and Honor smartphones run on a custom skin called the EMUI, which is an iOS-styled skin. The EMUI offers a plenty of third-party customizations, which helps Huawei/Honor to offer a uniquely looking operating system.
How to fix this issue?
This is not a huge issue and here is a quick fix if your Honor/Huawei smartphone. Go to settings>Apps>Apps and Notifications>Apps. Then select the Google Play Services and press on clear the cache. Then, in the end, tap on Manage space and press on clear all data. After this, go back and open the Google Maps, which should be working without any problems what so ever.
This is an issue related to the Google Play services and following the above-mentioned method should fix this issue on any Android smartphone.