- 5 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Smartphones, Laptops, And Accessories
- 13 hrs ago What Makes Vodafone-Idea’s Rs. 555 Prepaid Pack Better Than Reliance Jio’s Plan
- 13 hrs ago Oppo Reno6 Pro 5G Diwali Edition With Customized UI Goes Official At Rs. 41,990; Features & Sale Date
- 13 hrs ago Reliance Jio Offering 20% Cashback With Prepaid Plans: Here's How To Get It
- News China installs new modular container-based accommodations for its troops near LAC in eastern Ladakh
- Movies Anupamaa’s Sudhanshu Pandey Opens Up About His Character In The Show, Says ‘Vanraj Is Not Very Easy To Play’
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs RR: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance Hotel Stocks Surged Up To 20% Intra-day On September 27, 2021
- Automobiles Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- Lifestyle 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
How To Link PAN Card Number With Aadhaar Card Via SMS
If you are planning to link your PAN card with your Aadhaar Card, then you better hurry, because after April 1, 2021, it will be invalid. The last date of linking the Permanent Account Number (PAN) card with the Aadhaar card is scheduled for March 31, 2021. In addition, the Government announced that those who missed the deadline will have to pay Rs. 10,000 penalty under the 272B income tax act.
The Government extended the deadline for linking both documents due to the ongoing pandemic. Notably, a PAN card is very important for several things, such as making transactions above Rs. 50,000, for a new bank account, and shares. In case you are looking for ways to link your PAN card with your Aadhaar card, then we are enlisting all methods.
Steps To Link PAN Card With Aadhaar Card Via SMS
You need to type UIDPAN. Now, you have to send the message to 567678 or 56161 from your registered mobile number.
Steps To Link PAN Card With Aadhaar Card Via Income Tax E-Filing Website
Step 1: You need to visit the Income Tax website and tap on the link Aadhaar option. Then, you need to write your PAN card along with your Aadhaar card number and name.
Step 2: Now, you have to check the "I agree" option. Then, you have to enter the Captcha code in the box for verification. After that, you have to tap on the Link Aadhaar option. Then, a message will appear on the screen that will show that your documents have been linked.
How To Correct Details In The Documents
Notably, the linking of the documents is only possible if your details are correct. In case, if there is any error, your documents will not be linked. Additionally, the Government allows you to make changes in the documents by visiting Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
Here's How You Can Make Changes In The Documents
Step 1: You have to visit the NSDL Website Then, it redirects you to the page, which allows you to make changes in your details.
Step 2: Now, you have to click on the submit button so that your information gets updated. After that, you will get a mail from the NSDL, and, then you can link the documents.
Here Are Steps To Check That Your PAN Card And Aadhaar Card Is Linked
Step 1: You need to visit the Income Tax website again.
Step 2: Now, you have to enter your PAN card number and Aadhaar card number to check that they are linked or not.
Why Is It Important To Link PAN Card Number with Aadhaar Card Number?
The linking of the PAN card and the Aadhaar card will help the Government to track people with multiple PAN cards. In case someone holds more than one PAN, then automatically the other card will be considered invalid as no one is allowed to have more than one. Besides, it is important to file income tax returns and all users will get an update about all taxes imposed on them.