- 1 hr ago Week 15, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 8A Pro, Moto G8 Power Lite, HONOR 8A Prime, Vivo S6 5G And More
- 8 hrs ago Vodafone Deploys 1,500 Massive MIMO In Mumbai
- 10 hrs ago OnePlus 8 Price Revealed Ahead Of April 14 Launch: Most Expensive Phone From OnePlus
- 10 hrs ago How To Reset Network Settings On Windows 10
- News India hits out at Imran Khan for his remarks Kashmir domicile law
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Bullet 350 BS6, Scooty Pep Plus, Bajaj Pulsar Range Launched & More
- Sports What's this boss? Dravid asked Iyer when he flirted with danger in last over of a 4-day match
- Lifestyle Can TB Vaccine Fight Against Coronavirus? What Do Studies Say?
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
Google is the most dependable search engine, unraveling answers to each of the queries made by users. As users, we use Google every day for even the slightest doubt. And, we panic until we get satisfactory answers. Understanding the requirements of the users, the search giant has been upgrading itself. It is getting so much efficient that no malware could breach its content.
If we talk about the most searched 'how to things' on Google this year, we have a list of a few of them. From knowing about PUBG gaming instructions to the filing of GSTR-9, and from how to get Fastag to know the instructions related to the removal of Holi color, and others-- Google kept the seekers satisfied with the answers.
How To Vote
Given that we have witnessed Lok Sabha elections along with some state assembly elections this year, 'how to vote' counts the most on users' fingertips. With this used search key, new voters got the idea related to instructions on how to cast a vote.
How to link Aadhar to PAN
This was searched the most, the moment our government brought up the proposal. To remind you, you can link PAN with Aadhaar by sending only an SMS. To be illustrative, just send an SMS to 567678 or 56161 from your registered phone number. For doing so, type UIDPAN < 12-digit Aadhaar > < 10-digit PAN > and send it.
There were a majority of voters who gave their votes in favor of the Modi government. These voters were busy tracking their names on voter list. So, it was Google again which came up with a satisfactory result.
How To Check NEET Result
NEET, as we know is for those students who want to study undergraduate medical courses and dental courses in government as well as private institutions. After the exam was cleared, users were busy checking the result. This was how it remained the most searched thing.
We have seen many new DTH services along with the older ones this year, which have offered different channel packs as per TRAI. To stay on top, a couple of DTH operators have also offered minimal channel packs. And, to select channels based on TRAI users took help of Google the most.
It seems funny though, but the fact is users were busy collection information on how to get rid of Holi colors on their bodies, especially from faces. And, yes the answers were incredible, as Google had all possible answers.
How To Play PUBG
The most hyped gaming topic-- PUBG, remains among the most searched topics even this year. Spare the kids, even grown-ups couldn't help themselves other than getting strongly attracted towards the game. On how to play PUBG, users searched several instructions on Google, and each time they found satisfactory results.
How To Get FASTags
FASTags are the devices that work on Radio Frequency Identification technology to initiate toll payments directly from the prepaid account linked to it. Since this was a new topic, users were busy collecting information on how to get the Fastag. Besides, nobody wants to face a long queue busy making a payment on toll stations, this way the dependency on Fastags grows more.
How To Know Polling Booth
Before casting votes, voters used an easy medium to locate polling booths around. This was how Google made things easier for the users, who used the search engine at the best way to inquire about everything related to elections.
How To File GSTR-9
GSTR-9, as we know, is a document that every registered taxpayer has to file every year. To file GSTR-9, You need to be registered taxpayer under the GST with a 15 digit PAN based GSTIN, and the overall turnover of your business must exceed 20 lakh rupees.