- Microsoft 365 receives Whiteboard Windows 10 app and a free version Teams
- Dell India unveils new Alienware laptops, G series gaming notebooks and Inspiron AIOs
- iBall CompBook M500 laptop launched starting Rs. 16,999
- Microsoft QuickLook app brings Mac's Preview feature to Windows 10 PCs
- Smartron t.book Flex Review: Versatile Windows 2-in-1 Convertible for everyday jobs
- How to hide files on Windows and macOS?
One of the best features in the smartphone is of course the synchronization method. Using this feature, one can connect and transfer data's with to another device without any hassle.
Even though, the Windows smartphone users get the syncing capabilities to the PC or Laptop, there are some basic functionalities which can be used to sync your Android device with the PC or Laptop, lot of people unaware of.
All you need to do is to install the Windows Phone Companion app along with live Microsoft account for the app. Follow these below steps to connect your Android device to your Windows 10 PC.
First, connect your Android device to the PC. The PC should detect the device and install USB drivers.
Start the Windows Phone Companion app on PC and select the device platform.
Select OneDrive and type in your log-in credentials and tap the sign-in button.
Once you are logged in, you'll get a download link to your email.
Install it and type-in the login credentials.
Go through the app, giving basic permissions for it to run.
Now go to the PC, and check the confirmation box about the connection on your Android device.
Confirm the camera upload settings on your handset and tap the done.