- 4 hrs ago Asus ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED Now Available In India: Price Starts At Rs. 2,39,990
- 5 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy F22 Gets Bluetooth SIG Certification; Confirmed To Be Rebaged Galaxy A22
- 6 hrs ago BSNL 4G Data Vouchers Are Better Than Reliance Jio's Packs: Know How
- 7 hrs ago Realme Narzo 30 4G Design, Battery Details Revealed; 30W Dart Charging Tipped
- Finance Fed Holds Interest Rates, Sees Faster Time Frame For Rate Hikes
- Automobiles 2021 Range Rover Velar Launched In India At Rs 79.87 Lakh
- Sports Turkey 0-2 Wales: Bale misses penalty but sets up both goals in Group A thriller of Euro 2020
- News Sonia Gandhi took both doses of COVID vaccine, Rahul's jab delayed due to positive result: Congress
- Movies Netrikann Release Date Is Here; The Nayanthara Starrer Is Already A Blockbuster!
- Lifestyle Celebrating Pride: Monica Dogra From ALTBalaji's The Married Woman Gives Styling Tips To Ace This Month!
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
- Education Study Abroad 2021: Check Out The Countries Reopening For International Students
How To Add And Delete Channels From Airtel Digital TV
Airtel is one of the biggest DTH players in India. The company is serving more than 16 million customers in the country. In fact, to increase its user base, it has recently joined hands with IN10, a streaming platform. Under this partnership, Airtel will broadcast Malgudi days. The series will be available at 102 channel numbers at Rs. 1.5 per day.
Airtel has announced that all episodes are already available on its platform. Apart from that, the company introduced new ways that allow you to add and delete the channels by sending a message from your registered mobile number. There are a complete procedure and steps that allow you to delete and add the channels from your plan.
Here Is How To Remove And Add New Channels On Airtel Digital TV
Step 1: First, you need to send a message from your registered mobile number along with your ID number.
Step 2: If you want to add, you need to send a message to 54325 along with channel number.
Step 3: After that, you will receive a message along with the OTP number.
Step 4: Then, you have to send the OTP on the same number, and it is done.
To delete the channel, you have to send that OTP back on the same number, but you need to type 'Rem' instead of 'Add'. The procedure of both addition and removal is the same; all you need to do is to type 'Rem'.
However, there is a different procedure from the application.
Step 1: To add a new channel, you need to open your Thanks app first.
Step 2: Then, you have to select more options, after that, you have to tap on the 'My Airtel' and 'Manage Accounts' option.
Step 3: Then, you have a tap on your ID, after that, you'll see three options A-la-carte, Broadcaster, and VAS.
Step 4: Then, you have to choose the 'A-la-carte' option; you will find a channel list, which allows you to add channels.
Step 5: Then, you can add the channels by choosing an additional option, after that, you have to pay an extra amount for paying an extra amount and it is done.