One of the custom ROM giants, LiquidSmooth, has released its latest build for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N9005) supporting Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system.
The latest custom ROM by LiquidSmooth for the Galaxy Note 3 comes with tons of great features like Gesture Control, Lock Clock and Screen Density Changer. The custom ROM is fast, stable and smooth without any bugs so far.
Key features of LiquidSmooth Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005.
- CM 12 Theme engine
- Custom navigation bar
- Improved Wi-Fi connection
- SuperSu Integrated
- Long click option for quick settings
- Lock Clock options in settings
- App Circle Sidebar
- Gesture Anywhere
- Gesture unlock
- Option to disable screen shot noise
- Dark UI
- Screen Density changer
- Custom Lock screen shortcuts
Points to Remember Before Installing LiquidSmooth Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
1. The installation guide is only for the LTE verison of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N9005). [Note: Installing this custom ROM on other varient of Galaxy Note 3 could brick the device].
2. Ensure the smartphone is unlocked, rooted with the latest recover tool, and have a installed latest custom recovery tool like CWM or TWRP.
3. Backup all the data and additional files; Installing custom ROM completely clears the memory of the smartphone.
4. Ensure the Note 3 has atleast 80 percent or above battery charge, to avoid power off during the installation process.
5. Ensure Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 drivers are installed on the computer.
6. Enable USB Debugging: To enable USB Debugging go to Settings >> Developer Options and select Enable USB Debugging.
Before installation process download required file; LiquidSmooth Android 5.1.1 and Google Apps for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 LTE version.
Step-by-Step Installation Guide To Update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 with LiquidSmooth Andorid 5.1.1 Custom ROM.
Step 1: Connect and mount Galaxy Note 3 to computer via USB cable.
Step 2: Now copy and past the downloaded files (Android 5.1.1 ROM.zip and Google Apps.zip) to the SD card. (Note: Do not paste the downloaded files in phone memory or inside any folder.)
Step 3: After copying the files to SD card, turn off the device and disconnect from PC.
Step 4: Boot the Galaxy Note 3 to recover mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power keys together.
Step 5: Clear the device memory in the recovery mode by selecting 'wipe data/factory reset' option.
(Note: Use volume keys to navigate and power button to select, while operating in the recovery mode.)
Step 6: Now, clear the cache memory of the device by choosing 'wipe cache partition'.
Step 7: Go back to recovery mode and select 'advance' and choose 'wipe dalvik cache' to perform complete wipe. (This step is optional).
Step 8: Again come back to main menu of recovery mode and tap on 'install zip from SD card'. Navigate to the SD card to select the downloaded file; Android 5.1.1 ROM.zip
(Note: The installation process may take time, do not interrupt the installation process, wait for the installation process to be successfully completed.
Step 9: After installing the custom ROM, repeat the step 8 to install Google Apps.zip.
Step 10: After installing both zip files on the device, go back to the recovery mode main menu and re-start the smartphone by choosing the option 'reboot system now'.
The smartphone will take at least 5 minutes to boot for the first time with the custom ROM installed.
To verify the LiquidSmooth custom ROM Android 5.1.1 Lollipop is installed on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, go to device Settings >> About phone and check the details.
[Note: This procedure is highly technical. If the smartphone brick or damaged during the installation process, GizBot cannot be held responsible for any kind of damage for the smartphone. Hence, the user has to perform the installation on their own risk.]
Source: Team Android