TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Google Now should be the blood of your Android smartphone. It started as just another way to search Google for information and has come a long way now. It has way more to it than you anticipate, for example, it can track all the data that flows through your Google account to send you relevant information via cards or push alerts.
This is not the only example of what Google's digital assistant is capable of. With that being said, not many people actually know how to make the most of this feature.
And that's exactly why we've come up with this article. There are plenty of things you can do with the Google Now but here are a few interesting and useful ones.
Set up location-based reminders
As the name itself suggests, you can use Google Now to set up location reminders so that you'll never miss out on specific things you intend to do at specific locations. To do this, press the microphone icon on the search bar and ask Google to remind you of something when you are at a particular place. It's as simple as that.
Launch apps directly from Google Now
Instead of opening the apps from the app drawer (if you've one) or searching for that particular app on your home-screens just say "Open WhatsApp" or "Open Facebook" or "Open any other app name" you intend to launch and boom, the app opens up. This features can come in quite handy for those who load a good amount of apps on their smartphones.
Make it your travel manager
Google Now can be very useful for those who travel very frequently. If you use Google's Calendar app, the digital assistant will send notifications and alert you about the same in the form of cards.
What's more interesting is the fact that it sends notifications taking into consideration the time aspects as well. Meaning, in case you've to attend a party at 7:00 PM in the evening, it notifies you about when you should start from your current location to reach the destination on time.