TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Yesterday, a couple of images were posted online and going by the rumors, those photos are believed to be of Mi 5c images itself.
In the past, we have seen the smartphone pass through Geekbench benchmark listing with a codename- 'Meri'. Take a look at the specifications of the smartphone.
Codenamed as ‘Meri’
If the Geekbench listing is believed to be true, the Xiaomi Mi 5c will be codenamed as ‘Meri'. However, we're not sure whether the Mi 5c is the listed smartphone in Geekbench.
A 5.5-inch Display?
The Xiaomi Mi 5c is expected to feature a 5.5-inch 1080p display, but some earlier reports suggested that it might feature a 5-inch display.
Powered by Xiaomi’s Own Pine Core Processor
The Xiaomi Mi 5c will be powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core chipset along with 3GB of RAM and Mali-T860 GPU. The unknown processor on this phone might be the Helio P15 chipset, but as we all know that Xiaomi is manufacturing their own chipset. So, the chipset used in this phone might be the company's own Pine-core processor.
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
The Geekbench listing also revealed that this Mi 5c will boot Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box along with the company's own MIUI 8 on top of it.
Release Date and Pricing
According to the recent leak, the Xiaomi Mi 5c will be released by the end of this month and will go on sale from December 12. The source also revealed that it will be priced at $144 (approx. Rs. 10,000).