- Samsung and Xiaomi each shipped 9.9 million smartphones to India last quarter: Canalys
- Xiaomi Mi A2 to launch in Red, Gold, and Black color: Will launch on 24th July
- Best Xiaomi smartphones under Rs. 15,000
- Xiaomi Mi MAX 3 priced at Rs 16,999 officially announced with up to 6 GB RAM
- Xiaomi reveals the specs of Mi Max 3 ahead of official launch
- Huami is all set to launch its first smartwatch in India: Expected to cost Rs 5999
Yesterday, a couple of images were posted online and going by the rumors, those photos are believed to be of Mi 5c images itself.
In the past, we have seen the smartphone pass through Geekbench benchmark listing with a codename- 'Meri'. Take a look at the specifications of the smartphone.
Codenamed as ‘Meri’
If the Geekbench listing is believed to be true, the Xiaomi Mi 5c will be codenamed as ‘Meri'. However, we're not sure whether the Mi 5c is the listed smartphone in Geekbench.
A 5.5-inch Display?
The Xiaomi Mi 5c is expected to feature a 5.5-inch 1080p display, but some earlier reports suggested that it might feature a 5-inch display.
Powered by Xiaomi’s Own Pine Core Processor
The Xiaomi Mi 5c will be powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core chipset along with 3GB of RAM and Mali-T860 GPU. The unknown processor on this phone might be the Helio P15 chipset, but as we all know that Xiaomi is manufacturing their own chipset. So, the chipset used in this phone might be the company's own Pine-core processor.
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
The Geekbench listing also revealed that this Mi 5c will boot Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box along with the company's own MIUI 8 on top of it.
Release Date and Pricing
According to the recent leak, the Xiaomi Mi 5c will be released by the end of this month and will go on sale from December 12. The source also revealed that it will be priced at $144 (approx. Rs. 10,000).