- 4 hrs ago Oppo Pad Air Launching On May 23 Alongside Reno8 Series; Expected Features, Pricing
- 4 hrs ago Key Takeaways From First UFO Public Hearing; We Might Not Be Alone Afterall
- 5 hrs ago Realme Narzo 50 Pro Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite: Which 5G Phone Worth Buying?
- 7 hrs ago Xbox Series X India Restock Tomorrow: How And Where To Pre-Order Xbox Series X
- News Sidhu verdict: Got justice after 34 years, says Gurnam Singh's family
- Sports 12th IBA Women’s World Boxing Championships: Nikhat Zareen clinches gold
- Finance This Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund Delivered 9.04% Returns On 2 Years SIP - Should You Invest?
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio To Debut On June 20
- Movies 12th Man Release Date And Time: Mohanlal-Jeethu Joseph Film To Stream On Disney+ Hotstar
- Lifestyle Stunner Alert! Sobhita Dhulipala looks spell-binding in golden gown PICS
- Education CUET PG 2022 Registration Begins Today, Exam To Be Held In July, Check Details
- Travel Kashmir Great Lakes Trek - this Monsoon visit the most beautiful trek in India
3 Simple Ways to Add/Remove/Change WhatsApp Group Admin
This tutorial will tell you how to add/change or remove multiple admins from a WhatsApp group.
WhatsApp has released multiple new and exciting features over past few weeks for its beta version. Some of these features include adding doodle, stickers, the addition of quick media forward link and much more.
But there is also something for WhatsApp groups. Now onwards group admin needs to send invite link to a person before adding him/her as a group participant. But, what if you want to add multiple admins or remove or even change someone from group admin? Here's a trick that'll help you do the task.
Adding Multiple Admins to A WhatsApp Group
Step 1: Go to the group for which you are the admin.
Step 2: Now go to the group info for accessing the participants.
Step 3: Long tap on the participant whom you wish to make the admin for this group.
Step 4: A drop down menu will flash on your screen. Click on 'Add XYZ to Group Admins'.
Remove Admin from A WhatsApp Group
If a group has multiple admins, in order to take back the admin right from a member, the person needs to be removed from the group and re-added as a normal participant. Here's how you can do that.
Step 1. Open the participants' list of the WhatsApp group.
Step 2. Long tap on the other admin's contact.
Step 3. Tap on Remove XYZ .
Step 4. Once the person is removed, re-add the person again. That's all!
Changing WhatsApp Group Admin
The process of changing the WhatsApp group admin includes both processes mentioned above. At first, the present group admin needs to add another participant as group admin and ask the other admin to remove you from group and re-add as regular participant. As simple as that!