- 2 hrs ago Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- 6 hrs ago Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- 14 hrs ago Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- 15 hrs ago ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- News 29-year-old man kills wife, son, spares daughter, attempts suicide in Hyderabad
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Lifestyle Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- Finance Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Lists At 64% Premium Over Issue Price
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
5 Quick Steps to Fix 'Mobile Network Not Available' Error on your Android Smartphone!
Android smartphones are more popular compared to other platforms. There are number of smartphone makers who come up with wide range of smartphones including low-end to mid-range to higher end.
With its popularity, Android smartphones are also known for problems and minor issues like charging, heating and majorly the network error.
This post will give you a solution to the no notwork errors on your Android smartphone. You might have faced some errors like "Network not available" "Not registered on Network" or "Insert SIM card". If you still have the above issues, then we have a solution for you. Read on to know more.
Method 1: Remove Battery and SIM Card
The network error can be fixed by re-inserting the SIM card properly. Here are the steps you need to do.
Step 1: Power off your Android smartphone and remove both battery and SIM card.
Step 2: Wait for about 5 minutes and then insert SIM and battery.
Step 3: Switch of the device. Now you network error issue will be solved.
Method 2: Few Tweaks In Settings
If the problem still exist after testing with above method, than follow the below steps to tweaks device settings.
Step 1: Navigate to device Setting and click on Wireless and Network Settings.
Step 2: Select Mobile Networks option.
Step 3: Now, tap on Network operators and select Automatically/
Method 3: Update Smartphone
Smartphone maker and Google often release update to fix bugs and issues in their device. These update will fix minor bug fixes and issues to run the device without any problem.
Method 4: Factory Reset
One of the easiest way to fix the issue is by performing factory reset to the device. This will help to fix some issues that effected from malware and other threats. Follow the below steps to factory reset your device.
Step 1: Navigate to device Settings
Step 2: Select Backup and Reset option
Step 3: Click on Factory Data Reset
Method 5: Radio Signal Test
Do a radio signal test to know, if there is any issue with the hardware. Follow the below steps
Step 1: Dial *#*#4636#*#*
Step 2: You will be prompt with a testing menu.
Step 3: Select the Phone Information option.
Step 4: Run ping test.
Step 5: Restart the smartphone.