- 12 hrs ago Apple Has A Plan To Make Your Existing MacBooks Look Old: MacBook Pro With Notch Incoming?
- 16 hrs ago Mars Comes To Earth: Israel Crater Turns Into Perfect Red Planet Base For Training Astronauts
- 1 day ago Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- 1 day ago Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Sports India's team mentor Dhoni joins squad for T20 World Cup campaign
- News WHO's technical group to meet on Oct 26 to consider emergency use listing of Covaxin
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Abhishek Malik Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend Suhani Choudhary
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- Finance I-T Raid On Digital Marketing, Waste Management: Discovers Unaccounted Investments of Rs 7 Cr
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
5 Quick Steps to Fix 'Mobile Network Not Available' Error on your Android Smartphone!
Android smartphones are more popular compared to other platforms. There are number of smartphone makers who come up with wide range of smartphones including low-end to mid-range to higher end.
With its popularity, Android smartphones are also known for problems and minor issues like charging, heating and majorly the network error.
This post will give you a solution to the no notwork errors on your Android smartphone. You might have faced some errors like "Network not available" "Not registered on Network" or "Insert SIM card". If you still have the above issues, then we have a solution for you. Read on to know more.
Method 1: Remove Battery and SIM Card
The network error can be fixed by re-inserting the SIM card properly. Here are the steps you need to do.
Step 1: Power off your Android smartphone and remove both battery and SIM card.
Step 2: Wait for about 5 minutes and then insert SIM and battery.
Step 3: Switch of the device. Now you network error issue will be solved.
Method 2: Few Tweaks In Settings
If the problem still exist after testing with above method, than follow the below steps to tweaks device settings.
Step 1: Navigate to device Setting and click on Wireless and Network Settings.
Step 2: Select Mobile Networks option.
Step 3: Now, tap on Network operators and select Automatically/
Method 3: Update Smartphone
Smartphone maker and Google often release update to fix bugs and issues in their device. These update will fix minor bug fixes and issues to run the device without any problem.
Method 4: Factory Reset
One of the easiest way to fix the issue is by performing factory reset to the device. This will help to fix some issues that effected from malware and other threats. Follow the below steps to factory reset your device.
Step 1: Navigate to device Settings
Step 2: Select Backup and Reset option
Step 3: Click on Factory Data Reset
Method 5: Radio Signal Test
Do a radio signal test to know, if there is any issue with the hardware. Follow the below steps
Step 1: Dial *#*#4636#*#*
Step 2: You will be prompt with a testing menu.
Step 3: Select the Phone Information option.
Step 4: Run ping test.
Step 5: Restart the smartphone.