- News After election debacle in Bihar, Lalu Yadav skipping lunch due to anxiety
- Sports NBA Playoffs: Raptors defeat Bucks to earn first ever Finals berth
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
5 Ways to Juice Up Your Smartphone Without a Charger
Low phone battery and don't have a charger? Try out these innovative ways to charge your phone without a charger
The key reason behind overheating of most smartphones is usually because of issues with the charging or the way we charge it. However, there are ways with which we can actually charge a smartphone without a charger.
"Connect phone to charger" is one alert that can often make us fall into trouble. In an emergency or in the middle of some important task, phone being out of charge can be a real serious issue for everyone of us.
Low battery notification and not being in a position to charge it, is a very common sight in almost everyone's life. What can one do in such a situation?
Scream to Charge Your Phone
It is tested that if you scream it might actually help you to recharge your battery. Screaming generates current by the vibration of zinc oxide cables between two flexible electrodes, which will allow electricity to be generated more efficiently and, help users to charge their phone by shouting.
Recharge Your Smartphone with a Crank Case
A crank case allows you to recharge your smartphone with nothing more than the strength of your own wrist. This device has LED charge indicators that shows the amount of battery life you're left with and guarantees enough battery life to make a minute call or send some messages after cranking for just 4 minutes.
Expose your Smartphone To Wind to Charge
Charge your mobile battery using wind energy. Just place the phone into an iFan charging case on the handlebars of a bicycle and ride for six hours, it will generate enough electricity to completely charge your phone.
Recharge Smartphone With Your Body Heat
Keep your phone beside you while your sleep, no plug-in to the charger in required.
Use you sleep to recharge your phone, by using PocketPower. It's a pair of denim shorts that has the ability to recharge your smartphone in 8 hours, which will allow you to make a 24 minute call, as it is assumed that that the shorts can reach a temperature of 37 degrees, which is apt to charge a phone.
Use Fruit and Vegetables to Recharge Your Smartphone
Link 800 apples and potatoes with cables, zinc and copper wires, sunglasses and a lumberjacks' beard against a big wall, and the circuit will be able to generate an electric current of 20 mAh on average and around 6V, which is enough to charge a phone.