- Movies Halloween 2020: Ratched, The Conjuring Series & More Titles To Binge Watch This Spooky Season
- Sports Oleksandr Usyk v Dereck Chisora: Contrasting styles should provide Halloween fireworks
- News Sky gazers set to witness Blue Moon today: All you need to know
- Finance RIL Q2FY21 Profit At Rs. 9567 Crore; Drops 15% YoY
- Lifestyle How To Prevent Oily Eyelids From Ruining Your Make-up
- Automobiles 2021 Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
How to Customize Notifications on Your Android Phone
There are situations when the notification drawer in your Android smartphone is cluttered with several notifications that are stacked one below the other. The expanded notifications will clutter the space.
One of the good things with Android is the platform handles notifications. It is good that you get to know all the notifications on your Android smartphone without missing even a single one, but the downside of this is what we saw above - the clutter due to notifications.
Of course, with the upcoming Android N platform, you can customize the default notification system on your Android phone, but what if your phone will not get it at the earliest? This is where you will find the Nevolution app that that is free to download a great savior.
Nevolution improves notifications beyond possibility
The Nevolution app improves notifications beyond the possibilities of other average Android apps as it takes advantage of all that Google has to offer.
This app allows changing the order of the notifications that appear on the screen. It can also bundle the notifications together so that they occupy less space. You can also turn off the heads-up alerts if needed.
Plug-ins to install
The free version of Nevolution that is in Beta right now comes with a list of eight inbuilt options that include the following.
- Bundle: It separates notifications in a single one.
- Elastic List: Stretches the one-lined list into a smart multi-lined one.
- Stack: Stacks recent historical messages.
- Multi-line Text: Expands the truncated text into multi-lines.
- No Heads-up: Disables the heads-up notifications to avoid any kind of disturbance.
- Call Vibrator: Vibrates on call answering.
- WhatsApp: Splits conversations into separate notifications.
- WeChat: Peek the recent messages through the expanded conversation notification.
You can choose any of these as per your preferences.
Extension Pack is available
There is an optional extension pack that you will be prompted to install after opening the application and using it once. This comes with features such as a better notification icon compatibility, seamless experience with the loss of any notification even if the app has crashed and more.
The Nevolution app will work only with devices running with Android 4.3 or above. We can expect some bugs on running this application.