- just now Lenovo K13 Pro With Snapdragon 662 Chip Could Arrive Soon; Rebranded Moto G30?
- 29 min ago Nokia 110 4G, Nokia 105 4G Feature Phones Go Official
- 49 min ago Realme Narzo 30 4G Appears At Google Play Console; India-Centric Features To Expect?
- 1 hr ago Realme Watch 2, Watch 2 Pro Launched; SpO2 Sensor, 90 Sports Modes & More
- News Ramayan star Chandrashekhar passes away at 97
- Sports WTC Final: Performance of top 6 batsmen of India, NZ during World Test Championship; Rohit, Williamson shine
- Travel Top 5 Indian Destinations To Travel With Friends In June
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq India Launch On June 28: Bookings, Delivery Timeline & Other Details
- Education CBSE, AICTE Jointly Launch ‘Innovation Ambassador Program’ To Strengthen Teachers’ Mentoring Skills
- Lifestyle Ray Promotions: Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor Inspires Street-Style Fashion With His Colourful Patchwork Jacket
- Finance PFRDA: Changes In NPS Withdrawal Rules Without Annuity, Details Inside
- Movies Sharad Kelkar Has This To Say About Being Snubbed At Filmfare Awards For His Performance In Tanhaji & Laxmii
7 Alluring Features of Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe Coming to India this August
It was only on Monday that Asus unwrapped the ZenFone 3 smartphone lineup - ZenFone 3, ZenFone 3 Deluxe, and ZenFone 3 Ultra.
Within a couple of days, a rumor has surfaced that the flagship model among the trio - ZenFone 3 Deluxe will arrive in select Asian markets including India in August this year with the Snapdragon 823 chipset.
Notably, the smartphone has been launched with the Snapdragon 820 processor under its hood. The new chipset similar to it, but it features a quad-core Kryo CPU that can clock at a high speed.
However, there is no word on the price of the ZenFone 3 Deluxe when it will enter the Indian market despite its actual price of $499 (approx. Rs 36,000).
Besides the Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe, rumors claim that manty other smartphones including HTC Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 6, ZTE Nubia X8, and Xiaomi Mi Note 2 will arrive with this Snapdragon 823 chipset.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy J3 Might Go Official on June 18: Here's What We Expect To See
Now, talking of the ZenFone 3 Deluxe, here are the best and most highlighted features of the flagship smartphone.
Gorgeous aluminum alloy design
The flagship ZenFone 3 Deluxe boasts an aluminum alloy unibody design that is strong yet light. The device has a 4.2 mm edge that is ultra-thin and the awful antenna lines at the back are not visible giving a nice look to the smartphone.
The smartphone sports very thin bezel around the screen that gives it a screen-to-body ratio of 79 percent that is really impressive.
You'll surely like the display
The ZenFone 3 Deluxe flaunts a 5.7-inch FHD 1080p Super AMOLED display that renders really vibrant colors even when the device is used in bright light conditions. Also, the screen offers very good viewing angles.
Is Snapdragon 823 going to be in there?
The Snapdragon 823 chipset has a mild specification boost in comparison to the Snapdragon 820 chipset. It uses the 14 nm manufacturing process and Kyro 100 application processor.
The advantage is that the two dual clusters are believed to be clocked at a higher speed than the Snapdragon 820 chipset. The maximum download speed is expected to be 600 Mbps and it is likely to use Cat 12/13 LTE, 8 GB RAM, and support Quick Charge 3.0.
6 GB RAM sounds promising
The ZenFone 3 Deluxe features 6 GB RAM that sounds highly promising as the smartphone can perform any given task without any glitches with the large chunk of RAM.
Also, there is 64 GB of native storage capacity that can be expanded up to 128 GB using a micro SD card. If that's not sufficient, you can choose the 128 GB or 256 GB storage variants as well. The micro SD card slot can be used the second SIM card slot as well.
Decent camera performance
ZenFone 3 Deluxe boasts a 23 MP Sony IMX318 rear-facing snapper with 4-axis OIS, f/2.0 aperture, and 3-axis electronic image stabilization.
There is laser and phase detection autofocus and the PixelMaster technology. The front-facer is an 8 MP one and it comes equipped with dual-tone LED flash.
Charge the battery in no time
The 3,000 mAh battery on the ZenFone 3 Deluxe features the Quick Charge 3.0 rapid charging feature from Qualcomm. Also, the battery gives a better backup to the smartphone.
Fast fingerprint scanner on board
The fingerprint scanner on the Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe is quite fast in terms of operation and the USB Type-C port makes it a decent offering. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow along with the Zen UI 3.0.