- 3 hrs ago Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- 14 hrs ago OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- 14 hrs ago Blind Camera Comparison: Redmi Note 10 Pro Vs iQOO Z3 5G
- 14 hrs ago Tata Sky Introduces New Benefit; Offering 5 Services For Rs. 1 Per Day
- News Objectionable content relating to Hindu Gods removed, Instagram tells HC
- Finance 3 Best Smallcap Stocks To Buy For Long Term Investors Today
- Sports Copa America: Paraguay 3-1 Bolivia: La Albirroja rally to victory
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Sunil Grover On Sunflower's Unusual Narrative, His Non-Comic Characters & What Success Means To Him
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Here are 7 awesome features of Xiaomi Mi Band 2 that make it a best buy!
Xiaomi is on a roll producing one product after another. And the Chinese market is only going wilder over the pricing and amazing specs of the every product. Their new fitness band has just taken the spotlight and we are sure this could be the next best product to buy this year.
Here are 9 awesome features of the new fitness band.
The second generation Mi Band has a better pace tracking algorithm that provides more reliable data regarding your steps, running stats and also sleep patterns.
The Mi Band 2 has been created with great precision and planning. With a vision of having a durable product, Xiaomi is ready to give you a great product that can even withstand scratches. The sensor is precise in tracking every step and heartbeat.
Your mother often complains how you spend long hours sleeping. Well, now you have proof that you can substantiate to win the arguments. With the Mi Band 2, your sleep patterns are recorded and through the app on your smartphone, you can show every data that has been created.
Pattern, fingerprints, now bands
Unlocking your phone with patterns are no longer a thing because every major smartphone has now got fingerprint sensors on their new models. Xiaomi is out to change that by enabling users to unlock their phones with the Mi Band.
Sitting at a desk for hours at a stretch is bad for the human body. It worsens the health conditions for many who are workaholics. Mi Band 2 will nudge you when it feels you've been sitting on that desk a long while. Aside from the health benefits of getting up and taking a break, it does help you understand the amount of time you spent working.
Unlike the first generation Mi Band, the new model sports a 0.42-inch display that shows all your fitness details right from your wrist.
The Mi Band 2 is capable of giving 20 days of battery life. A fitness band that tracks all the amount of steps, monitors your heart rate and sleeping patterns can truly serve your purpose of living a healthy living.
You can wear your Mi Band 2 with no worries while you're out swimming or taking a shower. The fitness band has an IP67 certification and is also dust and sweat resistant.
If you love being trendy, then you'll love the color band options available for the Mi Band 2. You can choose the band that suits your personality.