- 50 min ago Google Pulls Down ‘Remove China Apps’ From Play Store
- 1 hr ago OnePlus 8 Pro HD Playback Bug To Be Fixed This Month Via Update
- 1 hr ago Oppo Enco W31 Review: Best Budget True Wireless Earphones For Bass Heads
- 1 hr ago KITE Victers Portal: Channel Number, Live Streaming Classes App, First Bell Time Table Details
- Movies Nayanthara To Tie The Knot With BF Vignesh Shivan In A Temple Amid The Lockdown?
- Lifestyle 10 Cool Things That You And Your Partner Must Do To Strengthen Your Relationship
- News Weather today: Heavy rains likely in Mumbai during next 2 hours; orange alert issued coastal K'taka
- Sports Ben Stokes would make a great England captain, says Flintoff
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Introduces Safety Accessories In India Amidst ‘New Normal’ Post COVID-19
- Finance Loan Against Shares In India: Know All About It
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Here are 7 awesome features of Xiaomi Mi Band 2 that make it a best buy!
Xiaomi is on a roll producing one product after another. And the Chinese market is only going wilder over the pricing and amazing specs of the every product. Their new fitness band has just taken the spotlight and we are sure this could be the next best product to buy this year.
Here are 9 awesome features of the new fitness band.
The second generation Mi Band has a better pace tracking algorithm that provides more reliable data regarding your steps, running stats and also sleep patterns.
The Mi Band 2 has been created with great precision and planning. With a vision of having a durable product, Xiaomi is ready to give you a great product that can even withstand scratches. The sensor is precise in tracking every step and heartbeat.
Your mother often complains how you spend long hours sleeping. Well, now you have proof that you can substantiate to win the arguments. With the Mi Band 2, your sleep patterns are recorded and through the app on your smartphone, you can show every data that has been created.
Pattern, fingerprints, now bands
Unlocking your phone with patterns are no longer a thing because every major smartphone has now got fingerprint sensors on their new models. Xiaomi is out to change that by enabling users to unlock their phones with the Mi Band.
Sitting at a desk for hours at a stretch is bad for the human body. It worsens the health conditions for many who are workaholics. Mi Band 2 will nudge you when it feels you've been sitting on that desk a long while. Aside from the health benefits of getting up and taking a break, it does help you understand the amount of time you spent working.
Unlike the first generation Mi Band, the new model sports a 0.42-inch display that shows all your fitness details right from your wrist.
The Mi Band 2 is capable of giving 20 days of battery life. A fitness band that tracks all the amount of steps, monitors your heart rate and sleeping patterns can truly serve your purpose of living a healthy living.
You can wear your Mi Band 2 with no worries while you're out swimming or taking a shower. The fitness band has an IP67 certification and is also dust and sweat resistant.
If you love being trendy, then you'll love the color band options available for the Mi Band 2. You can choose the band that suits your personality.