- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- 3 hrs ago WD Purple SC QD101 MicroSD Review: Tailor-Made For Modern-Day Security Cameras
- 5 hrs ago Apple iPhone 12 Mini Vs iPhone SE 2020: The Best Small-Sized Phone
- 6 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A02s Spotted On Geekbench Featuring Snapdragon 450 Chip
- Finance LIC's IPO May Be Postponed To Next Fiscal
- News 'Our values are shared by majority of American people': Kamala Harris
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs CSK, Match 44: Dhoni, Kohli, Finch and Rayudu chase these milestones
- Movies Production No 12 Announced: Pawan Kalyan To Play A High Voltage Role In Saagar K Chandra’s Film
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Here are 7 awesome features of Xiaomi Mi Band 2 that make it a best buy!
Xiaomi is on a roll producing one product after another. And the Chinese market is only going wilder over the pricing and amazing specs of the every product. Their new fitness band has just taken the spotlight and we are sure this could be the next best product to buy this year.
Here are 9 awesome features of the new fitness band.
The second generation Mi Band has a better pace tracking algorithm that provides more reliable data regarding your steps, running stats and also sleep patterns.
The Mi Band 2 has been created with great precision and planning. With a vision of having a durable product, Xiaomi is ready to give you a great product that can even withstand scratches. The sensor is precise in tracking every step and heartbeat.
Your mother often complains how you spend long hours sleeping. Well, now you have proof that you can substantiate to win the arguments. With the Mi Band 2, your sleep patterns are recorded and through the app on your smartphone, you can show every data that has been created.
Pattern, fingerprints, now bands
Unlocking your phone with patterns are no longer a thing because every major smartphone has now got fingerprint sensors on their new models. Xiaomi is out to change that by enabling users to unlock their phones with the Mi Band.
Sitting at a desk for hours at a stretch is bad for the human body. It worsens the health conditions for many who are workaholics. Mi Band 2 will nudge you when it feels you've been sitting on that desk a long while. Aside from the health benefits of getting up and taking a break, it does help you understand the amount of time you spent working.
Unlike the first generation Mi Band, the new model sports a 0.42-inch display that shows all your fitness details right from your wrist.
The Mi Band 2 is capable of giving 20 days of battery life. A fitness band that tracks all the amount of steps, monitors your heart rate and sleeping patterns can truly serve your purpose of living a healthy living.
You can wear your Mi Band 2 with no worries while you're out swimming or taking a shower. The fitness band has an IP67 certification and is also dust and sweat resistant.
If you love being trendy, then you'll love the color band options available for the Mi Band 2. You can choose the band that suits your personality.