- 53 min ago WeTransfer’s Indian Alternative InfiniteVault App Available For Free
- 1 hr ago Vodafone-Idea Deploys Dynamic Spectrum Refarming And Largest MIMO To Enhance Network Capacity
- 1 hr ago Nokia Smart TV 43-Inch With 4K Display Launched Via Flipkart; Sale Begins On June 8
- 2 hrs ago Oppo Fantastic Days Sale On Flipkart: Great Offers You Can Avail
- Lifestyle Fashion Diary: Karisma Kapoor Makes Us Nostalgic As She Looks Stylish In Her Family Pictures
- Sports NBA: Memphis Grizzlies' head coach Taylor Jenkins conducts historic webinar with Indian coaches
- Automobiles TVS Radeon BS6 Bike Prices Increased Marginally Across Range: Here Is The Updated Price List!
- News Ahead of Rajya Sabha polls, two Congress leaders in Gujarat resign
- Finance Kuwait Looking To Slash Migrant Population From 70% To 30%
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
- Movies Hardik Pandya Reveals How He Began Dating Natasha Stankovic; Opens Up About Surprise Engagement
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
5 Easy Steps to Resolve Reliance JioTV App Not Opening Issue
Are you having problems with the JioTV app? Get rid of the “JioTV not working problem” by following these simple steps.
The JioTV app has surely been a game changer for users wanting to watch television channels online via mobile or tablet. Consequently, the JioTV app allows users to watch Live TV channels and programs anytime and anywhere.
However, as the dust seems to be just settling down, many errors seem to pop up that are hindering the streaming process.
Errors such as 'unable to process your request please try again later' and 'please wait while we load JioTV for you,' seem to be troubling the users frequently. Customers mostly complain about the JioTV app not opening on their Android mobile phone.
If you are one of the customers facing "JioTV not working problem", then we at GizBot have come up with a simple solution and troubleshooting process that will help you gain uninterrupted streaming of the channels in your devices.
Connection to Jio Mobile Internet or JioFi Hotspot
Make sure that the device is connected to Jio mobile internet or JioFi Hotspot.
Conducting Proper Speedtest
Do a proper speed test. Sometimes, errors are caused due to slow speed. Either download a speed test app from Google Play Store or use any online tool.
Check for Updates
Always check for JioTV updates in the Google Play Store. If there are any new updates, it is crucial that you update the app immediately.
SEE ALSO: How to Use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in 3G Phones [6 Simple Steps]
Clearing App Data and Cache and Restarting Your Device
Subsequently, if the issues still persist, then go to the settings - App setting - JioTV - Clear the app data and cache - Restart your mobile device.
Opening the App and Clicking the Skip Sign in now
After restarting the device, open the app and then click on "skip" sign in now. On completion of this process, you should be able to watch any channel live.
A thing to be noted is that if the problem still occurs, then it may be a server problem. Nevertheless,in such a case it will be solved automatically after some time.
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals