- 2 hrs ago You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discounts On Smart Home Gadgets
- 3 hrs ago Realme C20 With Helio G35 Chipset Launched; Features, Price
- 3 hrs ago Upcoming Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Model Launch Tipped; To Arrive With New Snapdragon 870 Chipset
- Sports Golf: Anirban Lahiri off to a fine start at tougher Stadium Course at The American Express
- Education Netaji’s 125th Birth Anniversary: Facts You Should Know About Subhas Chandra Bose
- Movies The White Tiger Movie Review: Priyanka Chopra's Netflix Film Demands Patience And Full Attention
- News Sonu Sood moves Supreme Court against HC order on illegal construction notice
- Automobiles Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- Finance IRCTC To Resume e-Catering Services From February
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Facebook Avatar: How To Create Your Own Avatar and Share in Facebook
Haven't you created a Facebook Avatar yet? Well, you are missing out on a lot of stuff. The latest feature rolled out by the social networking giant is the newest addiction among users. It lets you create an avatar, which is a cartoony depiction of yourself. What's interesting is that you can customize the same with a variety of hairstyles, faces, and outfits. This is almost similar to Apple's Memoji and Bitmoji avatars.
You can use the same across Facebook as your profile picture, comments or stories and in Messenger chats. Also, the Facebook avatar will be available as a sticker in apps such as Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and Mail.
How To Create Facebook Avatar
Get to know how to create a Facebook Avatar using your Android phone or iPhone from the steps below.
Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your smartphone and hit tue menu button at the top right corner on Android and at the bottom right corner on iOS.
Step 2: Click on See More and choose Avatars.
Step 3: Tap Next and choose Get Started.
Step 4: Choose your preferred skin tone from the 27 options that are available and hit Next.
Step 5: Now, you will be asked to select a hairstyle for the avatar from options such as short, medium or long and a Color.
Step 6: The customization is the Face, wherein you will be asked to choose a face shape, face lines and complexion. Then, customize your eye shape, color and eyelash length. Later, move on to the Eyebrows shape and color. It is also possible to add glasses. After the Eye icon, head on to customize the nose and mouth by choosing the desired shape, lip color and facial hair.
Step 7: After the face, choose a body shape, an outfit that suits you the best, and add accessories such as hat, car ears, or scarf.
Step 8: Once you are done with the customization, you can tap on Next and Done.
How To Use Facebook Avatar
To use the Facebook Avatar you have created, you just have to tap the smiley face icon as you do to access emojis in the 'Write a Comment' section on Facebook. Doing so, you will get the avatar you created that can be used in conversations.