TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
We are active on WhatsApp almost all day long, and talk to several of our friends, however, do you know whom do you talk to the most?
Here's a hidden WhatsApp feature to find out the person you converse with the most. Try out!
#1 Open the WhatsApp App
Download the updated WhatsApp app on your phone, and open the app.
Click Here for New Android Smartphones Best Online Deals
#2 Go to WhatsApp Settings
After opening the WhatsApp app, all the user needs to do is go to Settings and then click on Account option from the list.
#3 Check For WhatsApp Storage Breakdown
Clicking on the Account option will get you to a list from which the user is required to click on Storage Usage to see the total number of messages you have exchanged with all your friends.
#4 Now Check Who Do You Chat the Most
After clicking on the Storage Usage option the user can not only check for the total number of chats but also get the breakdown as to ranked on most > least messages.
Drawback of the Feature
The Storage Breakdown feature on WhatsApp can only be used by the iOS users and Android users still can't avail it, find out who they chat with the most on WhatsApp.