- 41 min ago Facebook, HDFC Bank Join Hands With CSC To Empower Rural Women Entrepreneurs
- 4 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- 6 hrs ago Apple iPhone SE And Three Other Models Will Not Be Avaialble For Sale In India: Report
- 7 hrs ago Amazfit GTR Smartwatch With 24 days battery life Launched: Price, Specifications and More
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- News Yeddyurappa plays cricket with party MLAs as ruling coalition gasps for survival
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Follow These 5 Simple Tricks To Stay Safe Online
Hacking is very common these days. Here are 5 simple tricks to follow to avoid being hacked
"Your account has been hacked" is the most threatening message that one can think of receiving these days. As people on the internet are increasing, even the number of hackers are increasing at an equal speed.
Although the internet is a platform that we can't imagine living without, the online platform is equally dangerous.
Individuals having accounts on various social networking platforms today not only share their thoughts and activities, but also their personal information, pictures and much more.
We at GizBot have come up with 5 simple things to do to avoid getting their account from being hacked.
Using a VPN is a Must!
Virtual Private Network or VPN, has always been the best tool to maintain computer security. We often tend to connect to public Wi-Fi, which is extremely dangerous and not trustworthy.
Having a VPN helps individuals to hide their IP address and keep all their details safe and secure.
Avoid Using the Same Password
We have several accounts on social media, and just to avoid forgetting passwords we might set the same password for all the accounts. Never do that!
This is because in case a hacker finds out the password, it makes it very easy for them to login to all your social media accounts with ease.
Use Two-Step Verification
Almost all social media platforms today have this two-step verification feature built in. This feature provides allow the users to secure their information they share on a social media account.
SEE ALSO: 5 Ways to Remain Safe from Hackers While using Public WiFi
Linking Accounts is a Bad Idea
We often tend to link a few of our accounts for easy access. However, this should be avoided. As if one of your accounts has been hacked, the hacker automatically gets the access to the other accounts.
Avoid Using Public Wi-Fi
We, online freaks often tend to use any and every public W-Fi available. However, this may prove to be extremely risky for us.
Logging into a free Wi-Fi may anyone under the threat of virus, malware, and several other kinds of stuff as it becomes extremely easy for anyone to track you and leak your credentials data to a hacker.
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals