TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- MHA: State Approval Mandatory For Indian Citizenship
- India Vs New Zealand 1st ODI — Live Updates
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
And today, Bharti Airtel has come up with another plan where each user is eligible to get unlimited local Airtel to Airtel voice calls for Rs. 298 itself and the pack will be valid for 28 days.
Here's how to activate the pack right now.
Step 1: Make Sure You Are a Prepaid Customer
In order to avail this offer, you need to a Bharti Airtel's prepaid customer as postpaid users are not eligible for this offer.
Step 2: Dial *121*1#
Now, after ensuring yourselves as a prepaid customer, you need to now dial a USSD number *121*1# from your Airtel number.
Step 3: Reply with '1'
After dialing the USSD code, a service message will be popped out on your home screen. Now, just reply with '1'. And, in the next screen, you will be asked for confirmation and again reply with '1'.
Step 4: Your Main Balance Should Have Rs. 298
Do make a note that, the balance will be automatically deducted from your main balance account. So, make sure that you have at least Rs. 298 in your Airtel prepaid SIM card.
Valid for 28 Days
This Rs. 148 plan will be valid for 28 days. And, it will be expired after the 29 days period. Additionally, you even get 1GB of 3G/4G data along with this pack, which is an added advantage.
Note: Do note that this plan is only limited to some users and Airtel is choosing the mobile numbers randomly. We are not responsible if your Airtel prepaid number is not eligible for this offer.