- 1 hr ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 2 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 2 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- 3 hrs ago Vivo iQOO Space Knight limited edition announced: What’s the difference?
- News Exit polls not final decision, but hint at BJP's win: Nitin Gadkari
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Here’s How You Can Get Airtel to Airtel Unlimited Local Calls Offer at Just Rs. 298 for 1 Month!
To counterattack Reliance Jio, Airtel has come up with another plan where the telecom company is offering unlimited Airtel to Airtel local calls for just Rs. 148.
And today, Bharti Airtel has come up with another plan where each user is eligible to get unlimited local Airtel to Airtel voice calls for Rs. 298 itself and the pack will be valid for 28 days.
Here's how to activate the pack right now.
Step 1: Make Sure You Are a Prepaid Customer
In order to avail this offer, you need to a Bharti Airtel's prepaid customer as postpaid users are not eligible for this offer.
Step 2: Dial *121*1#
Now, after ensuring yourselves as a prepaid customer, you need to now dial a USSD number *121*1# from your Airtel number.
Step 3: Reply with '1'
After dialing the USSD code, a service message will be popped out on your home screen. Now, just reply with '1'. And, in the next screen, you will be asked for confirmation and again reply with '1'.
Step 4: Your Main Balance Should Have Rs. 298
Do make a note that, the balance will be automatically deducted from your main balance account. So, make sure that you have at least Rs. 298 in your Airtel prepaid SIM card.
Valid for 28 Days
This Rs. 148 plan will be valid for 28 days. And, it will be expired after the 29 days period. Additionally, you even get 1GB of 3G/4G data along with this pack, which is an added advantage.
Note: Do note that this plan is only limited to some users and Airtel is choosing the mobile numbers randomly. We are not responsible if your Airtel prepaid number is not eligible for this offer.