- Reliance JioPhone available at Rs. 500 discount on Paytm Mall
- JioPhone software update brings Google Maps support
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber internet to cost Rs. 500 to Rs. 700 per month; November rollout likely
- JioPhone 2 and Jio GigaFiber announced at the AGM
- RIL 41st Annual General Meeting: Watch the live stream here
- Reliance JioFiber with 100GB per month at 100Mbps speed may launch soon in India
Reliance Jio is all over the internet and now the new telecom company is trying to repeat the same with their broadband services- Jio GigaFiber. The purported broadband plans of the new service have already leaked online and they are extremely cheap and competitive as well.
On the other hand, BSNL is slowly taking the lead in the broadband section with their affordable plans. Take a look how the three broadband networks compete with each other.
Super-Fast Internet Technology
The Reliance Jio's GigaFiber service and the Airtel's V-Fiber technology is widely regarded as the super-fast internet technology in India. They are expected to offer speeds up to 100Gbps, which is insane.
Super Affordable Plans
According to the leaked plans, Reliance Jio's GigaFiber plans start from Rs. 500 and goes all the way up to Rs. 5,000 with the FUP of the data ranging from 50GB to 1000GB.
Right Now, BSNL Has the Most Cheap Plans
If we consider the current situation in broadband sector, BNSL has the most affordable plans with their BB249, BBL 1199, etc. And, BSNL offers decent speed.
GigaFiber and V-Fiber are Said to be Offered in Welcome Offer
Reliance Jio's massive fanfare is especially because of the attractive ‘Welcome Offer' and they will continue the same with GigaFiber as well. Now, what's interesting is Airtel is also planning to offer the service free for an month, which is specially due to the effect of Reliance Jio.
BSNL is Slowly Upgrading
To match up Reliance Jio and Airtel's V-Fiber, BSNL has already started upgrading their broadband services to the latest fiber technology.