- WhatsApp Android beta gets Mute button in notifications; sticker packs coming soon
- WhatsApp ‘Mark as Read’ feature for notifications under testing
- WhatsApp begins labeling forwarded messages on Android platform
- 10 tips to combat fake news spread on WhatsApp
- WhatsApp to label forwarded messages to fight fake news
- 7 handy WhatsApp Web tips you should know
It's all about tricks and smartness. If you know the right tricks, you can substitute Google with WhatsApp as a search engine. Yes, you read right. This feature of WhatsApp is still unknown to many. This IM platform is loaded with secret features, you might have never heard of.
In this article, we have brought you a smart trick that will transform WhatsApp into a full-fledged search engine. All you need to do is to activate a bot. Here are the steps you need to follow.
Step 1. Add a New Contact
To start the WhatsApp Bot services in your smartphone, first, you need to create a contact named Search Engine. And the phone number of the contact would be '8015984514'.
Step 2. Create A New Group
Now after you launch WhatsApp, go to settings (the three dots located in the upper right corner)> tap on 'New Group'>Name it 'Search Engine'.
Step 3. Add the Contact You Have Created
Once the group 'Search Engine' has been created, it will ask you to add group 'Participants'. Simply add the newly created contact "Search Engine" there.
Step 4. Start Using Now!
Once the group has been created, your WhatsApp Search Engine is ready to use. You will receive an automatic message which will share you some tips on how to use the new search engine.
-> Here Are the Codes for Searching
1. To get Wikipedia information, type Wiki
2. To join the English news channel, type <+NEWS> and to unsubscribe anytime, send <-NEWS>
3. You can know the meaning of a word by sending <+DICT WORD> to the group.
4. You can join any Football or Cricket channel by sending <+CRICKET> or <+FOOTBALL> to the group.
5. To play GK quiz, simply send <+GK>