- 5 hrs ago Apple Car Scaled Back and Delayed; No Self-Driving Despite $100,000 Price Tag
- 11 hrs ago Realme UI 4.0 To Debut On December 8 In India: List Of Eligible Devices
- 12 hrs ago Realme 10 Pro, 10 Pro+ To Launch In India: Everything We Know About These Android Phones
- 13 hrs ago Moto G13 4G Mid-Range Smartphone Clears BIS Certification, Launch Imminent
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Goncalo Ramos nets a hattrick as Portugal win 6-1 to book quarterfinal berth
- News Delhi MCD Election Results 2022 LIVE: Will AAP end BJP's 15-year rule? Counting at 8 am
- Finance ICICI Securities Recommends Buy This Multibagger Midcap Engineering Stock, Sees Robust Gains
- Travel Unbelievable Things You Never Knew About Matterhorn Mountain
- Movies Pawan Kalyan’s Next: Fans Demand Makers To Rope In Anirudh Ravichander To Compose Music
- Education UPSC Mains 2022 Results Declared, 2079 Candidates qualified for Interview
- Automobiles Top 3 Crowd-Pullers At The India Bike Week 2022 – 822cc Himalayan & More
- Lifestyle Sara Ali Khan's Natural Skincare Ingredient Is A God Given! 2 Ways You Can Use It!
How to Send a WhatsApp Message Without Saving the Contact in Your Phone [4 Simple Steps]
WhatsApp has some beautiful features on offer and at the same time, there are some limitations as well.
WhatsApp quickly became, and continued to be the top messaging app for ages now. With developers getting own their skins to add new features to the application, it is undoubtedly becoming one of the unstoppable force.
Almost all the people use WhatsApp daily. When you receive an unknown call from a known person and that person asked you to share so and so details to a particular number, which is not saved in your contact list. How can you do that?
Well, the simple solution is that to save the contact to your phone and send a message. But, you won't message to that number again and its not useful to that number, then what's the solution?
In this article, we will demonstrate you to on how to send a WhatsApp message to particular number which is not saved in your smartphone right now. Here's how you can do that.
Step 1: Type the Number in Keypad
In the first step, you need to type the number in your keypad to which you want to message. Do make a note that use your phone's dialer itself in typing the number.
Step 2: Press the Menu Button
After entering the mobile number, you need to press the menu button in your dialer, which brings you some options such as the save as contact, send a message, etc.
Step 3: Click on Send a Message Option
Now, you need to click on the send a message option which takes you to a screen with several options as send a WhatsApp message, send a text message, etc.
Step 4: Click on Send a WhatsApp Message
This is the final step. You need to click on send a WhatsApp message and it will redirect you to the application and you can send a message to that particular number.
Note: Do make a note that this procedure won't work with many smartphones and it completely depends on your luck.