- 4 hrs ago Flipkart Big Bachat Dhamaal Sale: Get Special Discount On Best Smartwatches
- 10 hrs ago Oppo Pad Air Launching On May 23 Alongside Reno8 Series; Expected Features, Pricing
- 11 hrs ago Key Takeaways From First UFO Public Hearing; We Might Not Be Alone Afterall
- 11 hrs ago Realme Narzo 50 Pro Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite: Which 5G Phone Worth Buying?
- Finance This Stock Can Gain Sharply In Short Term, Highest Subscriber Additions Reported: Check Profile
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Review: Kartik Aaryan's Film Is A Popcorn Entertainer With A Door Leading To Madcap Fun
- News Monitoring the situation: MEA on reports of second Chinese bridge over Pangong Tso lake
- Sports IPL 2022: RCB vs GT: Virat Kohli powers Royal Challengers to smooth win; stay alive in playoffs race
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio To Debut On June 20
- Lifestyle Stunner Alert! Sobhita Dhulipala looks spell-binding in golden gown PICS
- Education CUET PG 2022 Registration Begins Today, Exam To Be Held In July, Check Details
- Travel Kashmir Great Lakes Trek - this Monsoon visit the most beautiful trek in India
Here’s a Trick to Run Your Laptop without Battery
Imagine if you can work, watch movies, listen to songs, play CS games on your laptop, which doesn't have a battery!! Sounds impossible folks? Well, it's not that impossible.
You can easily run your laptop without using a battery with just a simple trick. Look below for more.
Normally laptops, be it a Windows or Macbook, are designed to operate on both battery and A/C (Alternative Current) adapters as a power source. So a laptop can efficiently work even if the battery is removed or dead. Hence, you can plug-in your laptop with A/C power.
But make sure you are using the original power adapter came with the laptop. Because power variations can cause serious damage to motherboard.
Running a laptop without a battery might look fascinating. It can save a major chunk of money for buying a new battery. But you need to keep few points in mind before using. Here are those:
Always use a UPS
If you stay in an area which has a problem of high-intensity electrical loads, always use a UPS. It is essential as you won't lose your work in the event of a power outage, and they act as a surge protector too.
Never Remove the Power Cord
You should never remove the power cord as it can damage laptop component and also your laptop will be force fully shut down.
Don't Leave the Charging Terminal Exposed
It is always better to use a battery not direct AC power as using a laptop without the battery leaves the charging terminals exposed on the bottom of the computer.
Don't touch the battery contacts when the laptop is plugged-in
Touching the battery pin slots while plugged-in is dangerous as it can cause a serious accident for the user.