- 2 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 4 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 4 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 5 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- News Ahead of big day, Chandrababu Naidu meets Deve Gowda
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
How to Block Spam Text Messages on iPhone, Android and Windows Smartphones
Receiving spam messages at all times are often annoying. Here are ways to block them on your Android, iOS or Windows phone.
If you are a smartphone user, there must be a lot of problems that you must be facing. Starting from low battery issues to signal problems, and spam messages, mobile devices can be extremely annoying as well.
The constant buzz when spam messages that pop up on our mobile phones has always been a big hassle. These unwanted messages are disturbing and annoying and mostly pop up at the wrong or busy timings. So getting rid of these annoying messages is the best thing to do.
So, how to we stop these spam messages from disturbing us during our busy schedule? Here are simple ways that Android, iOS, and Windows phone users may not know to block the spam messages from disturbing us.
Do Not Disturb Mode ON
Just in case If you're receiving spam messages from an individual number repeatedly, all that the users can do is report the number at TRAI's Do Not Disturb initiative just by sending an SMS, just by typing "Unsolicited Message", the mobile number of the spammer, and the date of the message in DD/MM/YY format to 1909.
Block Spam Number on Android
If you have an Android phone, there are quite a number of apps available in the play store to stop spam messages, which can be downloaded to block the barrage of spam SMSs including apps like EvolveSMS, SMS Blocker and TrueCaller messenger and more.
Block Spam Number on iPhone
Likewise, in order to stop spam messages to disturb, the iPhone users can simply block numbers that are spamming you. iPhones running iOS 7 or newer versions can simply open a message and tap on the 'details' button placed at the top right corner of the screen and click on the 'i' button. The last option on the click will block the caller, just click on the option to block SMS and calls from a particular number.
Block Spam Number on Windows Phone
Using Truecaller is the best option. However, with this app not only the Windows Phone users, can block a spam number but is applicable for the Android and iPhone users as well. This app allows you to block number as spam, block calls, and messages as well.
How to Block Spam Messages on Trucaller?
The smartphone user can simply download the Truecaller app on their Android, iOS or windows phone, and create an account with their details. Right after you create an account make sure only selected people can view our details, by selecting the option "Request Only" under who can view my profile information? Section. So now in order to select a number as spam, long press on the number and click on block and report option.