- 1 hr ago Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M series Android Pie update rollout to start from June 3
- 3 hrs ago Woman tries returning Amazon-purchased product directly to Jeff Bezos
- 4 hrs ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- Sports Indian women lose 0-4 to Korea in inconsequential 3rd match of hockey series
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- News Lok Sabha will see 78 women MPs, maximum so far
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Flawless At amfAR Gala 2019?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Reliance Jio Call Drop Rate Reduces By 28%, Further Improvement Coming Soon
As per the latest call drop report on the Reliance Jio official website, the call drop rates has been reduced by 28%. Here's how Jio is planning to further cut down the call drop rates.
During the Reliance Jio launch event, Mukesh Ambani claimed that the network will offer unlimited internet browsing and voice calls. However, the consumers using Reliance Jio have complained about several issues, and the topmost among all was the call drop issue.
Yes, according to the reports and the consumers subscribed to Reliance Jio, complained that while calling to other networks from their Jio number, most of the time the calls failed to connect.
Reliance Jio has taken it very seriously to combat this issue, and in the process, and reduced the call drop rate by up to 28%, as per the call drop reports in the Reliance Jio official website.
Call Drop Rates Reduced After Adding More PoLs
Numerous incidents of call failures on the Reliance Jio have contracted have been reduced with Airtel, Vodafone, and Idea, after releasing additional points of interconnection (PoIs).
November Reports of Jio Call Drop
As per the reports on the Reliance Jio website, nearly around 8.5 crore out of 30 crore call attempted by Jio's users to Airtel, Vodafone and Idea has supposedly failed until November 7.
Reliance Jio Call Drops With Airtel and Vodafone
According to the latest reports, nearly 34% of the 13.81 crore Reliance Jio calls to Airtel failed, whereas the call failure rate with Vodafone is around 26.7% out of 8.79 crore calls.
Idea Seems to Be More Compatible With Jio
The latest data on Jio call drop shows that Jio has the lowest call drop rates with Idea Cellular. The call rate failure with Idea is around 18.9% out of 7.48 crore calls.
Reliance Jio to Further Reduce the Call Failure Rates
According to the Economic Times, A Jio official stated that they will further improve the call drop failure situation and is going to get better over the new few weeks. The competitors claim that the additional PoLs brought about by them is the reason behind the drop in call failure rate.