TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Apple has updated its OS to iOS 11 for all the devices. All the Apple users applauded this upgrade because it meant the better performance of their device. However, with this came another announcement that 32-bit apps will no longer work on the Apple devices. From now onwards, the only 64-bit app will work on your iPhones and iPads.
Most of the app developers have upgraded their apps into 64-bit, and therefore you won’t be facing any problem with the new and the popular apps. But the old apps might no longer work in the latest iOS 11. If you are now confused which app would be working on your iPhone and iPad, then this post is for you.
How to find out the 32-bit apps on your device?
The very first thing that we need you to do is to update all the apps on your device. Once, you have done that, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Open “Settings” on your device.
Step 2: Scroll down to “General” section and then to the “About” section.
Step 3: Click on “Applications” to see the app list.
That’s it! If tapping on the Applications tap doesn’t display any app, you should be happy. It means that your device doesn’t have any 32-bit apps. If your device has apps that still run on 32-bits, you will be able to see the list under “No Updates Available” section. The apps listed here might slow down the performance of your iPhone/iPad. It might not even work with the updated iOS version.
You can’t do anything much to fix this. However, if you want to use the app badly, try contacting the developers of the app and ask them for an updated version of the app. Also, keep on checking the app store to see if the developer has released a new version of that app.
Apple has already informed all the developers that Apple devices will be now supporting only the 64-bit apps. It means the developers will take care that the apps will be developed for 64-bit.
And if by chance, you end up download a 32-bit app, Apple will inform you that the apps have not been updated and therefore won’t be working on iOS 11. The fair warning is given to both the developers and the users, and therefore, the chances are high that you won’t face any problem.
SEE ALSO: How to pay using UPI on Amazon India