- 14 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
- 15 hrs ago Redmi Note 12 5G Vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 1 day ago Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- 1 day ago OnePlus 10R vs Nothing Phone (1): Comparison
- Movies Vo Superstitious Takiya Rakh Dete Taki Evict Hojaye: Bigg Boss 16's Tina Datta's Allegation Against MC Stan
- Travel What Is Sun Tourism And Why Its Trend Worries Himachal Pradesh
- News Pakistan habitual of creating disturbances: Jitendra Singh on Indus Water Treaty
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani’s Soft Glam Makeup Look Is Exactly What You Need For Your Day Out!
- Finance 2 Large Cap Stocks From Auto Sector Rallies 5-7% In A Day, Should You Buy?
- Sports ISL: Playoffs snakes and ladders continues as Odisha FC drop out after losing to ATKMB
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Xtra Edition Debuts – Launch Soon
- Education Three Grievance Appellate Committees GACs Notified on the recently amended "IT Rules 2021"
How to Find Stored Passwords on a Windows PC
Find Out Stored Password on Windows PC with These Simple Steps.
Have you noticed one thing? If you've been on Internet, there are quite a large number of websites that prompts you to enter the password? Have you ever thought about where these passwords get stored in Windows OS?
Some browsers, servers, and applications are capable of storing passwords in a secure location on your computer. If you are an administrator, you can access the list of passwords that have been used on the computer.
In this article, we have compiled steps on how to find stored password on Windows PC's.
How to find the stored usernames and passwords in Windows 10
Step 1: Make sure you are in Admins profile and open Command Prompt.
Step 2: Type this command "rundll32.exe keymgr.dll,KRShowKeyMgr" and press enter.
Step 3: Now you will be able to see the list of passwords that are saved on the computer along with usernames.
Moreover, you can add, delete, backup or edit credential just by clicking on those respective buttons.
In case if you have Windows 7 or Windows 8 OS
Step 1: Go to Control Panel
Step 2: Click on "User Accounts and Family safety" option
Step 3: Now select "Credential Manger"