- Reliance JioPhone available at Rs. 500 discount on Paytm Mall
- JioPhone software update brings Google Maps support
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber internet to cost Rs. 500 to Rs. 700 per month; November rollout likely
- JioPhone 2 and Jio GigaFiber announced at the AGM
- RIL 41st Annual General Meeting: Watch the live stream here
- Reliance JioFiber with 100GB per month at 100Mbps speed may launch soon in India
Same as the case with all other Jio services, the company is offering free caller tune for 30 days and check below to know the complete procedure on how to get free caller tune for 30 days in Reliance Jio.
Step 1: Make Sure You Are on Jio Network
Step 2: Open Messaging App and Send 'JT' to 56789
Now, you need to send a message to a Jio service number as 'JT' and send it to 56789.
Step 3: You Can Also Send with Movie, Album Name
If you're looking for a particular movie song or album, then you can search with that query itself. Check the below mentioned commands.
For Movies, Type Movie and send it to 56789
For Songs, Type SINGER and send it to 56789
For Album, Type ALBUM and send it to 56789
Step 4: Wait for the Reply Message
Now, you have to wait for a reply from the Jio servers, which usually takes 10-15 seconds. Choose the song which you need and follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 5: Hurray! You Have Successfully Activated Caller Tune
In the final step, you need to send a message with text as 'Y' and the caller tune will be activated on your number within one minute.