- OnePlus to ditch Dash Charge in favor of Wrap Charge: report
- OnePlus 6 Red will be available in India from today for Rs 37,999 on Amazon Prime Day
- OnePlus 6 256GB variant in Midnight Black color available offline today
- Gallery app update brings OnePlus 6 video editing features to older models
- OnePlus 6 Midnight Black with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage up for sale
- OnePlus 6T concept: In-display fingerprint sensor, pop-up selfie camera and more
OnePlus 3 recently got a software update to the new OxygenOS version 3.2.6. The software update has supposedly solved a lot of issues that OnePlus 3 users have been facing with their handset.
The OnePlus 3 users have been suffering several issues such as overheating, push notifications and several more.
The new OxygenOS v3.2.6 update a few tweaks and improvements including reducing the overheating issue, optimizing voice call quality and the camera quality, and fixes to almost all the software issues that the OnePlus 3 users often faced.
So, in case you are an OnePlus 3 user, all that you need to do is update your device with the new software update. Here's how you can do that.
#1 Go to Setting of Your OnePlus 3 Smartphone
The first thing that the OnePlus 3 users are required to do is switch on the phone, got to the menu and open settings.
#2 Go to About Device Option
After clicking on the settings option on the menu, all that the user is required to do is scroll down to the System option and click on About Device. Usually, it will be the last option on the list.
#3 Tap on 'Download Updates' Manually
Now the OnePlus 3 users are required to click on 'Download Updates' option and tap on Ok, and allow the software update.
#4 Software is Update on Your Smartphone
The phone would want you to restart the device, tap on Start and Ok after the restart message appears
All About the New OxygenOS version 3.2.6
Based on Google's Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1, the new OxygenOS version 3.2.6 update weighs 40MB. The software update is claimed to be full of bug fixes and improvements and is an expert at addressing all the software issues that OnePlus 3 users have been experiencing.