TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Everyone knows how a verified Twitter handle looks like! So, if you are planning to get your Twitter account, check it out here.
Step 1: Fill your profile with profile picture, cover photo, name, website, and bio. Make sure, you upload your picture and not others. Moreover, as per the company norms, your profile name should be the real name of the person or the organization.
Step 2: Add your phone number and your email address. Once you filled the email ID, click the link so that Twitter sends to your email address for confirmation
Step 3: Also add birthday and set your tweets as "public".
Step 4: Now it's time to visit the verification form on Twitter. Once you done with that, You'll be asked to double check your information, then you can hit submit. Now, you just have to wait to hear back from Twitter, which could take a few weeks.