- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
How to manage and protect content on Android?
If you want to stop the protected content sites from seeing your device info, you need to check this out right now.
These days we share a lot of information about ourselves on our official social media account including our photos, happenings and much more. While it makes us happy on one side, there is a risk of privacy as well on the other side that needs to be considered.
While most of our smartphone usage are dominated by apps and other online streaming link, users should be aware of the type of data the apps are taking from you.
In some cases, when you download a movie or an app from a copyrighted source, it asks you to identify your device before you access the content. However, if you don't want these sites to have access to your device identity, you can simply block it from being shared.
Manage and protect content on Android?
If you want to stop the protected content sites from seeing your device info, you need to head on to Chrome and select the three vertical dots on the top right corner.
Now go to Settings > Site Settings > Protected Content and select 'Blocked' option.
Moreover, you can also reset your device information to delete access to all sites with protected content.
In order to do that, head on to Chrome and select the three vertical dots on the top right corner.
Now go to Settings -> Site Settings -> Protected Content -> Reset device credentials.