- WhatsApp Android beta gets Mute button in notifications; sticker packs coming soon
- WhatsApp ‘Mark as Read’ feature for notifications under testing
- WhatsApp begins labeling forwarded messages on Android platform
- 10 tips to combat fake news spread on WhatsApp
- WhatsApp to label forwarded messages to fight fake news
- 7 handy WhatsApp Web tips you should know
The recent update of WhatsApp has introduced multiple features like voice mail, call back, a better user interface for messages from unknown numbers. However, the longstanding issue of sending only 10 images at a time has not been updated by the WhatsApp team.
For instance, if you have to send some 100 images, you need to repeat the process of sending 10 images for 10 times. This indeed is a tedious task. But, not to worry. There is a solution to every problem.Here we have brought you some steps to send multiple photos through WhatsApp.
The answer is just a click away. With WhatsApp Unlimited Media, you can send any number of photos you wish to. However, this trick is applicable only on iOS based devices such as iPhone and iPad.
Download the Cydia App
Especially if you are an iPhone user, you need to download Cydia app from Apple App store. Now sign-up with your asked credentials.
Look out for WhatsApp Unlimited Media
Once you are done with your verification, search for WhatsApp Unlimited Media from the navigation menu.
Begin the installation
Click on Install option to start with your installation process.
Installation is the Last Step
Once the installation is done, you are good to go. You can send any number of photos via WhatsApp using your iPhone.
Send As Many Photos As You Want
Now you can select any number of images. Just choose the images that you want to share and hit the Send button.