- Sports Al Attiyah opens up comfortable lead in Qatar Cross Country Rally
- Automobiles MG Hector Sales Crosses New Milestone: Registers 20,00 Units In Sales & 50,000 Bookings Since Launch
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Not Releasing On 2nd March On Amazon Prime! New Update For Mahesh Babu Fans
- News Namaste Trump: PM Modi arrives at Ahmedabad International Airport to welcome President Donald Trump
- Finance Aurobindo Pharma Falls Over 16% After USFDA Recalls VIA On Hyderabad Plant
- Lifestyle Having Frequent Headaches? These Foods Might Be Causing It
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
How to download iOS 11
Apple has rolled out another iOS update with an array of changes in your iPhones. And the best part is, you can download it now if you want. Is it worth downloading? Is it bug-free enough for you to do so?
After four-month of Beta test phase, iOS 11 is now available for the public to download. Having said that, this iteration comes with lots of features including the support for Augmented Reality, animated emoji and more. Today in this article, we are going to have a look at how to download iOS 11 on your iPhone, provided, if it supports your device. In order to make it clear, here is the list of device that supports iOS 11:
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 1st generation
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad 5th generation
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
iPod touch 6th generation
Steps to download
Before doing this, make sure your device is connected to Wi-fi with good connection strength.
Step 1: First of all, go to Settings -> General -> Software Update. If you have any above-mentioned device, it shows you the available iOS 11 upgrades.
Step 2: Tap Download and Install.
Step 3: Once done, the download process will be initiated. Once done, just tap on 'Agree' when you see Apple's Terms and Conditions.
Step 4: Once installed, your device will be rebooted.
In fact, there is another way where you can install the iOS 11 through iTunes as well. In order to install
Step 1: Connect your device to the system and Open iTunes app
Step 2: Click on the iOS device on the top of the bar in iTunes,
Step 3: Click the Summary tab.
Step 4: Click Check for update.
Step 5: Click Download and update.