TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Instagram has started revamping its app with lots of features and the latest and famous one to tag along is the Snapchat-like "Stories". This is a new feature which allows users to capture and share video clips throughout the day, where it gets deleted after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or feed.
In order to use the Stories, users need to upload photos or videos in an order that tells their narrative in day-to-day life. In this article, we will guide on how to hide stories from some of the followers. In this case, hiding is not blocking, where the people who you hide stories from will be able to see your profile and posts.
Step 1: Now go to your profile by tapping the profile icon in the bottom right corner.
Step 2: Now tap on the three-dots on the top right corner if you are an Android user, if not go to the setting if you are an iOS user.
Step 3: After that, tap Story Settings below Account.
Step 4: Now select the option Hide Story From
Step 5: Now choose the profile of the people you want to hide the story from and press Done. You can simply uncheck the profile if you don't want to hide your stories anymore.
If you don't want to get your stories deleted after 24-hours, users can either archive their Stories for private viewing or create a Highlight so that it can be viewed on a user’s profile as long as one wants. Recently, Instagram has received yet another feature called "Type Mode", where users can type a text in Stories, without having to use pictures along with it.
Similar to other stories, it also disappears in 24 hours and it is available on both Android and iOS. Also, Instagram has launched a feature in-ties with GIPHY to access to thousands of GIPHY stickers, which they can then add to any photo or video in Stories. Here, GIFs can be searched for by key word, or you can browse trending stickers to match your mood.