- 3 hrs ago Indian Government Bans 43 Chinese Apps: Check Out Full List
- 4 hrs ago Reliance Jio Plans That Ships 3,000 FUP Minutes For Calling On Airtel, Vi, BSNL, And MTNL
- 4 hrs ago Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Official Render Reveals Design Ahead of Nov 26 Launch
- 4 hrs ago Airtel Digital TV Offering Interactive Learning Channels With Vedantu
- Sports Staying in bio-secure bubbles a big sacrifice, says Trent Boult
- Movies Shefali Shah Screaming ‘Oh My God’ As Delhi Crime Wins Emmy Is Winning The Internet: Watch
- News Centre, states can't have indefinite right over acquired properties of citizens: SC
- Finance How to Invest in Equity Linked Savings Scheme ELSS to Save Income Tax?
- Education Schools Reopening Date: Karnataka Schools, PU Colleges Not To Reopen In December Owing To COVID
- Automobiles Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- Lifestyle 25th Wedding Anniversary? Quotes, Wishes And Images For Couples
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
How To Restore Google Play Store That You Accidentally Deleted
Google Play Store is a pre-installed app for Android operating system that allows the users to browse and download various applications on their Android phones. With the help of the Play Store, you can update all the apps. This Play Store scans for malicious activity in the apps using a feature Play Protect.
If you have deleted the Google Play Store by mistake, you will be worried about how to download the apps now. This article will help you to restore accidentally deleted Google Play Store. There are various ways to restore the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
Different ways to get back the Google Play Store
1) Move the app drawer to the home screen
There are chances that you would have removed the Google Play Store from the home screen. All the downloaded apps on the Android phones will be present in the home screen and app drawer. All the installed apps will be present in the app drawer. From there, you can select a few apps that you want on the home screen. First, open the app drawer by pressing on the icon app drawer or by swiping on the home screen. Search for the icon Google Play Store. Press and drag the icon to the home screen.
2) Check for the hidden apps
There are chances that you would have hidden it accidentally on your Android phone. So you need to check out for all the hidden apps on your Android phone. The Hide apps option will be in the launcher settings. Open the launcher settings, click on the Hide apps. Now, unselect the Google Play Store.
3) Enable in Settings
Google Play Store can be disabled but cannot be uninstalled. When it is disabled, the Google Play Store icon disappears and you won't be able to access it from your Android phone. So, to enable it you need to follow the below steps.
Step 1: Go to the Settings on your Android phone and open Apps and Notification option or Installed apps or Application Manager depending on the model of the phone.
Step 2: In some smart-phones, the installed apps can be found directly. Or else select All Apps.
Step 3: Check for the Google Play Store in the list of apps and click on it. When you can't see in the list, select the three-dot icon and tap on Show system apps. Here, you will find the Google Play Store.
4) Install from APK file
If you have initially installed the Google Play Store from the APK file, then you can use it to reinstall again. To download Google Play Store, go for a reliable source like APKMirror.com. After it is successfully installed, the Google Play Store will be back on your Android phone. You can also use this file to update the Play Store.
The above method can be used to restore the Google Play Store on your phone. In case, any of the installed apps go missing on your Android phone, you can use the same methods to restore the apps.