TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Google has started rolling out its latest Android 8.0 Oreo version in the market and it has reached few smartphones users till now. It comes with lots of new features and bug fixes too. One of the most useful features in this iteration of Android Oreo is its PiP (Picture in Picture) Mode.
However, we are not sure about most of the apps, these apps --YouTube, VLC, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Duo, Google Maps, and Chrome supports this feature. Below are the steps you can follow to watch youtube in PiP mode.
Step 1: First off, launch the YouTube app on your mobile.
Step 2: Now select a video to watch and tap on it so that it plays.
Step 3: Once it started playing, tap on the home button upon which the video player should shrink down in size
Step 4: As it is small now, you can the video window around your display, play/pause the video, skip to the next video.
Step 5: Also, to reopen the application, you can tap on the center icon to reopen the YouTube application
Step 6: Once you are done watching, you can simply swipe down the player to close it.
If in case, you find it annoying, you can choose to disable this options too. To disable the PiP mode, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Open the Settings on your phone
Step 2: Now, tap on Apps & Notifications, and head on to the Advanced menu.
Step 3: Once you reach there, tap on Special App Access.
Step 4: Now, look out for picture-in-picture option and tap on it.
Step 5: After this, you will see a list of apps that support Picture in Picture mode. Since they are enabled by default, you can disable by tapping on it.